Author: Alonzo-Gee

Japan, Vietnam, Philippine economy need to brought down;Cambodia, Laos, Thai Up. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-2 03:04:16 |Display all floors
I wonder why China is afraid of Russia in not claiming Manchuria and the Sachalins which are rich id mineral gas and oil deposits. Scared of Putin?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 03:20:22 |Display all floors
FreeEarthling Post time: 2012-12-2 03:04
I wonder why China is afraid of Russia in not claiming Manchuria and the Sachalins which are rich id ...

one step at a time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 03:59:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-12-2 03:59
Alonzo-Gee Post time: 2012-12-2 03:20
one step at a time.

your mother know you are saying this?

shame on you junior

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 04:49:38 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2012-12-2 00:12
outer Manchuria, its not that important strategic as south China sea and the Tibetan plateau. I do ...

general magnetic you have sorted out your priorities now go clean that toilet please.

thank you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 08:07:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 09:01:08 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2012-12-2 08:07
That true, five star general Smith. Outer Manchuria is not important to China. Not like the Tibeta ...

ok now you are sober and talking responsibly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 09:53:56 |Display all floors
Hahaha ....

"Outer Manchuria" is not so important - which has the size of 3 times Spain.

But tiny little rocks in the West Philippine Sea which are only a few miles from the shores od Luzon

are much more important ?

I tell you what folks,

it is because your fellow comrades from boths sites of the Amur and Ussuri had some deep french kissing and they decided to be "brothers under the red star".

The Chinese CPC just closed both eyes about the "Outer Manchuria" loss, It did not incite the Chinese public to protest Russia (that time USSR).It simply did not inform the people of the Peoples Republic that they silently did not pursue their claim.

But as far as I know, there is no written settlement, no treaty and no contract. All cards are open for  any time in the future.

But right now it seems to be "kissing-time" between the comrades.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.