Author: expatter

Democracy the Most Important Thing?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-30 01:07:24 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-11-30 00:44
YAWN  ...........     !

Just keep rabbiting the same old recyled trash ..........     

in the bowels of democracy that is Australia, you have the luxury to say "This is my own opinion which I have the right to express ........ " , a luxury denied to Ai Wei Wei.

in the case of American democracy, theirs is an advanced democracy, even old, you may say and if too yin may turn yang.....and it has problems associated to old age.

but for young democracies, they have a different set of problems...that of growing pains. But still worth it.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-30 01:16:05 |Display all floors
Any thinking person will agree..... The best and most efficient system of government, is a benevolent dictatorship.

Democracy as we know it, will at best allow the slave a choice of master.

It is a clear choice, blue to the left and red to the right... (about tit for the UK)... but the policies are made by the IMF and the World Bank...

Now.... who elects those?
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-30 01:17:44 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-11-30 01:07
in the bowels of democracy that is Australia, you have the luxury to say "This is my own opinion w ...

AWW has a Green Card for the US and can leave at any time  ..........

His stated ambition was to be more famous than Picasso and with followers such as yourself  .......

He may even achieve it  .........

Now maybe you are part of his ambition, but you will always never be other than a supine follower  ........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-30 01:19:17 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-11-30 01:16
Any thinking person will agree..... The best and most efficient system of government, is a benevolen ...

Now.... who elects those?

What a great point  ..........      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-30 01:24:23 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-11-30 01:16
Any thinking person will agree..... The best and most efficient system of government, is a benevolen ...

How interesting, but you and your family gives up every thing to purchase a green card for you.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-30 01:25:51 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-11-30 01:17
AWW has a Green Card for the US and can leave at any time  ..........

His stated ambition was to  ...

Except that he Ai Wei Wei, choose to fight in Beijing while you choose the safety of Australia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-30 01:28:48 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-11-30 01:25
Except that he Ai Wei Wei, choose to fight in Beijing while you choose the safety of Australia.

Again you show what limited abilities and perception you have  ...........

AWW chooses to exploit his position in China  ...........

And I live in Beijing which is in China  ............

Now go and bone up on some facts before you spew even more nonsense  ............   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.