Author: 29042012

Chinese police plan to board vessels in disputed seas [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-1 03:32:51 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-12-1 01:44
Hell! The US, Canadian, Russian, Japanese, any
other Coat Guard, would board any\all ships that cro ...

Yes that is true Edisone, i don't see what is fuss about that banana created?
what is he toking about?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-1 05:28:21 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2012-11-30 11:09
Considering that China is crazy enough to think that ALL the nearby seas (both of them) are Chine ...

You don't like eudaimonia?

Too bad. The law is the law. You trespasses, you get napped.

The Chinese map had always been as depicted in the new passport. It's just that you guys refuses acknowledge it all of these years.

Seriously, if I were to call the shots, this map (sorry SMITHI. Motherland is just that: Motherland) Eudaimonia, would be the one I will use in the passport. In other words, so you've gotten off easy all of these years if you don't mind my saying so.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-1 07:09:40 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-12-1 05:28

Don't forget okinawa, i hear that "peaceful China" got its eyes on that too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-1 10:05:36 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-12-1 01:44
Hell! The US, Canadian, Russian, Japanese, any
other Coat Guard, would board any\all ships that cro ...

They would deem as their waters.

Since when China deemed the South China sea as "their" waters ?

And since the whole area is a "disputed area" all countries refrained from boarding other ships.

China is only now introducing that practice.

China does not recognize the area as disputed.

In the eyes of its neighbors China is a "land-grabber" in this case more a "sea-grabber".

Anyhow many of your own countramen have bitter experiences with land grabbing by party members.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-1 10:10:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-12-1 10:14
edisonone Post time: 2012-12-1 05:28

SMITHI look at the map above.

Your blood-brother edisone is trying to tell you that he has massive land claims to your beloved Russia.
The big red cluster in the North-East of China is Manchuria and the island of Sachalin.

As a Russian, you may join the coalition of victimized South East Asian states, but I tell you something:

Your case is a bit difficult, since Russia really took those territories by force in a colonial manner.
China does not irritate Russia now, because it's army is much stronger than that of the Philippines, not to mention the nukes. And besides that, one crow does not pick the eye of another crow. At least not yet.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-1 10:25:40 |Display all floors
They are desperate to provoce an incident or a spark during such a boarding attempt, to call in their mighty flotilla to start a sea battle.

Unfortunately I have the strong feeling that there it is a plan behind this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-1 10:27:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-12-1 10:28

I do not think that Filipinos will allow any inspections of their ships in the immediate 200 miles zone along the Luzon or Palawan coast line. That might lead to violence and then China will use that alibi to attack.
I hope, that the US will not just stand by.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.