Author: desperado123

How many aircraft carriers do China need to defend its sovereignty   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-2 02:37:55 |Display all floors
test

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 04:46:27 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-12-1 03:12
You need more tanks to regain Outer Manchuria from Russia !

The alias, 29042012, it sounds so... so... like the serial number of an inmate... Seriously and no sh*its about it, I have a nephew in guangzhou who is also an inmate... his serial number, so coincidentally, is 21024092... He's there because he was ordered by the head honcho of an organization he was a member of to play the part of collection agency where something went wrong in one of the calls and, to protect himeslf, he macheted off some guy's d*ick. But, not to worry however. The guy had it surgically reattached. He now have six kids in all which, accordingly, is Mothered by six different mothers to bypass the one chile tape. My nephew, inmate 21024092, took up dentistry through the inmate vocational training program offered, graduated, and now yanks out people's tooths as if a  vendatta. CD Inmate 29042012, as seems, is doing exactly that of my nephew:  He is yanking out people's tooths here in the CD site for his King and country and, for Amelda Marcos of Luzonland...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 08:28:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-12-2 08:29
edisonone Post time: 2012-12-2 04:46
The alias, 29042012, it sounds so... so... like the serial number of an inmate... Seriously and n ...

Good, that in Chinese prisons they allow computer in the cells.{:soso_e120:}
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 08:38:09 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-12-2 02:02
hu know, big war like that would not have winner.............

mr Putin would wipe them of the map ...

Not all, I do not consider Mr. Aquno as a double-faced President.

He has integrity and he is sincere.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 21:24:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-12-2 05:29
SMITHI Post time: 2012-12-1 09:40
Yes mr Putin have big toys of course , very smart thing you said Kboy.

big toys {:soso_e113:}? don't make me laugh, smithi!!!

i mean c'mon man!!! playing john wayne on the back of an old russian throughbred which is in the hadicap class hardly qualifies him as a man with big toys {:soso_e113:}...

christ, smithi, the guy's never been seen on public doing his manhood'ly thingy... not even with that conan the barbarian physique he's steroided into himself and not even with all of those flocking to his feet free for the taking very appetizing and very yummy yummy  knockout-of-a-fillies of viking-brands he could have ridden on rather than that old, tired, and beat up sire that he's been photo opted in... doesn't that strike you as strange? i mean a guy his stature? he should've been playing 007  instead...

what a waste of all of those russian cuties {:soso_e113:}...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 21:43:02 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-12-1 16:38
Not all, I do not consider Mr. Aquno as a double-faced President.

He has integrity and he is sinc ...

O'hhhhh!!!  Grow up, inmate 29042012... Aquino, Marcos, Gloria whatever, they're all equally as selfish and as greedy so don't kid yourself... Aquino's BS is no more but political capital now beings expended as an investment going into the future for the Philippine throne... Christ! I'd bet that if you get a search warrant for his castle and what you will find in his closets are just as many high end high heeled shoes in it as the Marcos women had in hers...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 23:07:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.