Views: 1185|Replies: 0

Postgraduate Entrance Exam [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-27 23:38:34 |Display all floors
Today,a cluster of my classmates gathered together and we discussed a variety of qustions that was associated with the four years we spent together in our campus.we also expressed our own opinion toward all of thing that was happened during the four years.Of course,nearly three quarters of my classmates perceived those days they spent in campus is deserving and they also has absorbed abundant of knowladge which contained the question how to survive in the firece environment.moreover,they talked that they also acquire a skillful technique during the period of four years.A handful of them talked that what they conducted in the college has exercised their ability to cope with the interpersonal relationship.Yeah,I am so pleasure to heard that a large number of my classmates has reaped so much....I have to admit that the college environment is really an appropriate place for us to learn what we are keen in our daily life.which has offered multiple profitable facilities for students.taking the huge library for example,which is equal to a large knowledge base to a considerable extent.and which also freely open for all of students who are from this university.In addition,you also have plenties of leisure time to learn what you are scarce and you can avail of yourself this opportunity to make a comprehensive schedule for your own promise.and then put the plan into practice...we can make the most use of advantage that was offered via college to strenthen ourselves......my college life is about to draw a close.but I am going to take part in the Postgraduate Entrance Exam.....I won`t cease my college life and I hope to continue this kind of life that abound  light-hearted atmosphere and I also could do what I am interested in..........Herein,give my best to all of my classmates who are preparing for the crucial exam..including myself...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.