Author: Mugy

How to define the meaning of friend... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-25 10:05:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2012-11-25 10:06
xilaren Post time: 2012-11-25 10:02
I believe the opposite

You are decieving yourself. He even wouldn't like to talk to you any more as you are much older than he, and try to break into his marriage.

Tell us what reason makes you two not to contact any more?  You try to be a homewrecker. What a shame!
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-25 10:07:56 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2012-11-25 10:05
You are decieving yourself. He even wouldn't like to talk to you any more as you are much older th ...

definitely you have no friends and have no idea about friendship .Do not get involved in matters that do not refer to you
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 10:15:32 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-11-25 10:07
definitely you have no friends and have no idea about friendship .Do not get involved in matters t ...

I  have friends, and one of friend wrote to me or talked to me everyday. Unlike your unsavory story, his wife knows my existing, and he and his wife will go to visit me.

I aslo make very myself clear to him about the relationship of ours is only strictly platonic friendship, but nothing. He says he understood.

What about you? Cheating your husband, and trying to hurt your friend's wife, and wreck the famiies of you two.

Dare you spill your guts about your emotion to husband about that Chinese guy.

Please don't abuse the sacred word of friendship any more.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 10:23:28 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2012-11-25 10:15
I  have friends, and one of friend wrote to me or talked to me everyday. Unlike your unsavory stor ...

Please do not be in trouble to explain your friendships to me because I am not interested.People like you can not hold friendships and do not deserve friendships.My real friends are in my heart and it is none of your business to know who they are  and what they are.It is not your business.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 10:28:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 10:32:56 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-11-25 10:28
My dear xilaren, make no mistake, the heart is only an organ and their sole function is to pump bl ...

there are some people who will stay in our hearts or mind for ever .Remembering somebody with love and tenderness  is a gift.On the contrary carrying hatred and malice is poisonous.People who in the past had a place in my heart ,I keep their place for them only.We need these feelings to go ahead in life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 11:24:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.