Author: sunnylin01

Yao Chen got married in New Zealand   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-18 11:50:26 |Display all floors
I wish her  happiness forever

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-11-18 14:42:04 |Display all floors
So this time they will settled it until resting or change mind once again??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-18 16:02:40 |Display all floors
well, news of entertainment circle, nothing to do with me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-18 23:00:45 |Display all floors
{:soso_e163:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-18 23:03:44 |Display all floors
{:soso_e120:}
There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-19 01:36:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-11-18 09:40

Celebrity Marriages (as in the plural sense):

Sadly, I'm not one to buy into "the western practices, ideals, idiocies, or philosophy" of what's "DIVORCE" with the exception that it is done under the extremes of what I would term as "ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS" in which case, it then becomes a legitimate right to survive...

In my book. as should be [in each and every book] in the Chinese culture, the breaking up of any, clean, healthy, and "legitimate marrital commitment" qualifies as "an indisputable betrayal to oneself"... The practice simply contradict the "wows" that we've made to ourselves when we say "I do!" to the "in health and in sickness and in richer or poorer promises" that we've made "to ourselves".  

Sadly, this is not the case these days especially for those in the entertainment industry. For people in the entertainment field, "the family and relationship destructive western practice of legalized affairs or of insincere marriages" makes for an easy loophole for all who have the social power to exploit it and similarly for those who have the sex to offer to take advantage and use as a stepping stone for personal gains. This couple, as is with many just like them...

... simply, just won't get my blessing.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-19 08:57:19 |Display all floors
God bless them...
I like her movies, and also the TV"my own swordsman ", she make a lot of funny...
when i hear about her divorce last year, i just not believe the true, cause i thought they were the example of the couple who love each other and go forever...
I hope she can get her happiness this time...
Cao Yu, you get a good lady ,and please loyal to the marriage , and loyal to her, i believe you can, both of you can...
So what should i say: cheers for the couple.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.