Views: 1747|Replies: 4

WORLD TOILET DAY 2012 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-17 21:11:39 |Display all floors
It’s one of my favourite days of the year again. November 19 is World Toilet Day; an occasion to take more than a moment to spare a thought for the millions of people around the world who are deprived on a daily basis of the opportunity to attend to the call of nature in dignity.
On this special occasion of World Toilet Day, here is something, forwarded by a friend, just for laughs.
We've all been there but don't like to admit it. We've all kicked back in our cubicles and suddenly felt something brew down below. As much as we try to convince ourselves otherwise, the WORK POOP is inevitable. For those who hate pooping at work, following is the Survival Guide for taking a dump at work. Memorize these definitions and pooping at work will become a pure pleasure

ESCAPEE
Definition: a fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing a poop in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of panic embarrassment. This is similar to the hot flash you receive when passing an unseen police car and speeding. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter in the urinal, pretend you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee, it is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-17 21:59:52 |Display all floors
Here is an old public/civil servant joke

A man walks onto a train station platform.He sees the platform attendent in extreme discomfort,in pain.
The man asks"What is the matter?Are you alright?Should you seek first aid?"
The attendent replies"Im ok.Im busting,I just have to go to the toilet,and I'll be fine."
"Why dont you then?"quized the man.
"But how can I?When I dont start work in another 5 minutes" replied the platform attendent.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-11-19 12:06:14 |Display all floors
I am feeling pressure in the rectrum.After read your post I need to go to toilet.

Happy TOILET day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-19 13:29:06 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-11-19 12:06
I am feeling pressure in the rectrum.After read your post I need to go to toilet.

Happy TOILET day: ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-11-19 16:41:51 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2012-11-17 19:59
Here is an old public/civil servant joke

A man walks onto a train station platform.He sees the plat ...

A man from Asian rural area got a chance to visit london.He was transfered to a hotel.The man immidietly findout the toilet but he dont find anything to leave the stool.He was in extream as he didnt use the toilet in the plane thinking that it is not in the air.

Then he take many paper from the roll and relieved on it.Now problem arises what to do with this item.There is a fan in the bedroom and he put it on the blade.An attendant come and switch on the fan and found many yellow ingredients stick on the roof.The electrician come ,watch and handshake with the man gladly and ask him TELL ME BOSS HOW DID YOU DONE THE UNIQUE DESIGN ON THE TOP?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.