Author: SMITHI

Her majesty BBC pedophilia nest and now BP admits to 11 counts of manslaughter [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-20 12:40:38 |Display all floors
Again, what does HM have to do with this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 14:04:13 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-11-20 12:40
Again, what does HM have to do with this?

Among the 750 or so organisations with Royal Charters are cities; the Bank of England; the BBC........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 15:10:26 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-11-16 20:32
I wonder how many shares she hold in BP?

The capitalist-monarchy should be interested in energy plu ...

nobody know it is most likely kept as secret , it is all part of one big gang of very wealthy famillies same as seven sisters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-22 06:55:35 |Display all floors
Sir Cyril Smith: Cameron accused of 'compounding cover up' over sex abuse
                David Cameron and senior ministers have been accused of “compounding the cover   up” over sex abuse allegations about Sir Cyril Smith, the late Liberal   Democrat MP, by failing to produce a police dossier allegedly seized by MI5.

Last week Tony Robinson, a special branch officer with Lancashire Police in   the 1970s, told The Daily Telegraph he had seen a dossier "thick" with   allegations from boys claiming they had been abused by Sir Cyril.

He said that after taking the file out of the safe at special branch   headquarters in Hutton, Preston, he was contacted by an officer from MI5 who   told him it needed to be sent to London.

Simon Danczuk, the Labour MP for Rochdale, today asked the Prime Minister to   publish any "police files relating to Smith".

The Prime Minister declined to answer directly, and instead pointed to an   investigation which has been opened by Greater Manchester Police which will   examine allegations dating back to 1974.

David Cameron, the Prime Minister, said: “I understand that Greater Manchester   Police have today confirmed that they will now investigate any allegations   of sexual abuse that happened from 1974.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 10:47:43 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-11-20 13:04
Among the 750 or so organisations with Royal Charters are cities; the Bank of England; the BBC.... ...

Very true, but this is still none of HMs doing and I'd suggest that if she had known of these things happening, she would not have stood idly by and allow it! No decent person would!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 11:20:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-12-2 11:21
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-2 10:47
Very true, but this is still none of HMs doing and I'd suggest that if she had known of these thin ...

are you talking about old lady?

no, i'm talking about symbol and power she present.

for example if she stood up and said no, to illegal invasion of Iraq

she could of saved 1 million Iraqis.

how?

by sayin no, not in my name.

You know very well that her word is listned and respected.

her influence is not in direct power but in popularity.

People would listen.

it is about personal responsibility

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 13:39:05 |Display all floors
bbc too, if BBC did job of reporting instead of propagand about WMDs , well BBC could of made difference.

why would they get away with such dirty deed?

where is responsibility of media toward public?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.