Author: Mugy

Indiffernt to fame and wealth [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-20 16:54:39 |Display all floors
Isn't this called having good guanxi, the basis on how China operates?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 20:43:39 |Display all floors
I think you should change yourself.In fact that was the same situation when I was in college.But i find it absolutely wrong when i graduate.This behaviour is not only existed in college,but also in the whole society.you should let other person know you skills and personality.The time of contrate on my work without caring about the outside world has passed forever.Toward myself,i still need to change ,tatally change if i live better in moden society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 22:41:25 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2012-11-19 23:42
Nah, NO PAIN NO GAIN !!!!!

Oh..I am so sorry and thank for your reminding..it is my carelessness..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 23:11:50 |Display all floors
LOLL Post time: 2012-11-20 14:58
listen ,my friend,do you know why would you be upset about other people's cheating? because subconsc ...

Hi.guy,I think it is necessary to make one thing clear that I am not the type who always envy with others` honor.I am also not admire him for his competence to cope with the relationship between our teacher and he well.I have obtain a great of deal of certificates by my own capability rather than via my personal relation.What made me so infuriated is just the wrongful situation....and the one I mention in my essay...may it is time for me to alter my mindset toward this kind of matters....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 23:19:23 |Display all floors
xiaolin_yuan Post time: 2012-11-20 20:43
I think you should change yourself.In fact that was the same situation when I was in college.But i f ...

May you are right,In order to adapting this kind of situation that I have inability to change and I have no other alternatives but to shift my concept to follow the reality...Thanks again,...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 23:33:28 |Display all floors
tristan.liu Post time: 2012-11-20 15:57
So many unfair thing out there ,you just have to face it . i think you still are student , if you we ...

But do you know?As a matter of fact ,if I have talked something with my teacher my a huge sum of money would have belong to me..but I have not..I always held one principle that all my conduct should be aboveboard and what I obtain also should be convincing among my classmates....

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-11-21 00:12:38 |Display all floors
xiaolin_yuan Post time: 2012-11-20 20:43
I think you should change yourself.In fact that was the same situation when I was in college.But i f ...
you should let other person know you skills and personality.

Look for the post " Psychology of Success & Personal Efficiency " - You may find it a very helpful read !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.