Why Chinese men head to Vietnam for the perfect wife?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-11-8 17:32:38 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-11-8 17:33:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-8 20:14:30 |Display all floors
The reality is far far far more ugly than your stupid pictures....chiense men find vietnamese "women" (I call it "slave" because when you paybring back someone in your house it's more a slave than a wife with mutual respect and freedom of choice). In China: due to the sexration amplified with the catastrophic economic unequality that push men and women to different directions (women in the cities), and also due to the cultural openin, men in china have more and more problem to find a chinese wife and so go to third world country...how much for a wife? 30 000 USD? more?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-8 20:53:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-11-8 19:35
What kind of competition is this now, with ttt and Sunnylin posting identical threads???

You keep your eyes off them.....you old lecher...

Very pretty ....... these Vietnamese girls are...... But my goodness don't they have a fiery temper.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-8 21:59:59 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2012-11-8 20:14
The reality is far far far more ugly than your stupid pictures....chiense men find vietnamese "women ...

vietnamese wife is very cheap.i saw a guy' blog which records his interview with many vietamese girls.The cost may be only thousands rmb.you don't need to have car or house.If you are a chinese nice man,it is fine for the girls.But i also heard some girls are liar,when you get marriage,she willsleal money and go back home,wait for another guy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-8 23:29:46 |Display all floors
Interesting - I think a lot of western men go to Thailand as well as Vietnam to find wives. I didn't realise it was common for Chinese men though - seems there are many beautiful women in China. Still if you check out statistics on the characteristics of a dream woman in China from a male perspective in 2012, you'll find that Chinese men value intelligence, education and manners above all else, even looks. That's a very good characteristic for men in China to have.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-9 00:20:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-11-8 22:10
I couldn't keep my eyes off them when I was in Vietnam though. Curious that a U.S. lecher tells me ...

I am a respectable... old gentleman.... I shall have you know.... you cantankerous old fool. And you have not answered my post on capitalism....

But seriously, they do have figures to drool over.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.