Author: lionstar

i don´t get Alert anymore   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-5 02:51:00 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2012-11-5 02:12
Nooooo! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Be quiet, lau_guan_kim thinks it's another conspiracy that involves me. He ...

Technical error maybe and it is a good possibility  .........

Who knows  ........... ?

Thank you for removing the personalization from your signature line and I wonder if there is any merit in keeping the quote from LGK as this kind of does the same thing and the signature line is normally used for an esoteric idea or even something witty  .........

I do not believe that in keeping this quotation you validate your ideas but rather serve to undermine them as this might to some show that you feel vindictive and lacking the ability to openly discuss 'one-on-one' your own inviolate ideas or even ideals  ...........

Bitterness and acrimony do not attract others as they are negative forces and we all like those who inspire us to be more positive in our own faults and failings  ...........

At this point I will make reference to my own past hypocrisy in this matter towards 'Wowsers', and hope that you will not follow my own flawed lead  .......

I am sure that in the matter you refer to in this new post that  LGK is just as 'flumuxed' as others when there is no 'alert' considering it has always been so reliable .........   

Any paranoia in this idea would be maybe natural given the positive empirical record of the past  ..........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-11-5 02:53:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2012-11-5 03:15
expatter Post time: 2012-11-5 02:51
Technical error maybe and it is a good possibility  .........

Who knows  ........... ?

Me knows

It is a technical error

The Gazonatube was rusty{:soso_e115:}

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-5 02:56:29 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-11-5 02:28
Bovine excrement.

The cheat Eudaimoniia found a way to duplicate the reply without pressing the R ...

I do believe there may be some exception here recently as I have noticed that I have not been alerted sometimes  ...........

There may well be a current 'technical problem' ............

Having said that there are some posters who do not press the 'reply' button because they do not want to alert that poster that they replied  ...........

Because they do not wish or want to continue their flawed debate to a losing position for themselves   .............   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-5 02:58:22 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-11-5 02:53
It is a technical error

Oh dear  ...........     

I am sorry your 'alert' no longer works  ............     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-5 03:02:04 |Display all floors
Anyway .........   

I am off to bed  ..........

I feel an 'alert' coming on  ............

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-11-5 03:12:45 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-11-5 03:02
Anyway .........   

I am off to bed  ..........

haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-5 03:13:56 |Display all floors
i don´t get Alert anymore?

good , less stress

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.