Views: 12001|Replies: 58

China and Japan Have No Choice But to Fight   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-3 16:07:12 |Display all floors
China and Japan are both running out of moves, out of patience, and out of rope.  One would not be surprised if the two countries should end up fighting for real over Diaoyu/Senkaku in a few days.  Japan is fielding some 30,000+ troops in the coming joint military exercise on November 6th.  Quite a show of force that would be hard even for China to match.  That's coming about as close to slapping China on the face as military exercises go.  What a massive show of power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-3 17:18:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-3 19:02:02 |Display all floors

RE: China and Japan Have No Choice But to Fight

For the honour of the country and the Chinese people, the PLA has to do what it has to do .... FIGHT!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-3 19:08:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-11-4 06:47
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-11-3 16:18
We have to fight to prevent Japan again doing a Nanjing on us.

It will have to be teh fight to the  ...
Nothing must be left for the next generation of Chinese to saddle.

I certainly agree with you. Stop turning to the other cheek! As it is, both of the  cheeks of the Chinese leaders are already swollen beyond recognition! Time for action!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-11-3 19:19:01 |Display all floors
There will be no war between China and Japan. The max. that could happen is a number of skirmishes but they will be limited to a small area of action.

What is far more significant is the loss for Japan's ailing industries. If this stand-off does last for months or longer Japan could def. lose the China market for good. This could result in dozens or hundreds of billions of $$$ in losses. There are countries such as SK and Germany waiting in the wings to increase their already big share of the China market. After all, many products from these two countries are similar in quality to Jap. products.

I have not yet figured out why Keidanren (Business Federation) is so quiet. I expected them to be more sane and put the extremists in TYO more under pressure but on the other hand, the stand-off is lasting only for a bit more than 1 month. Let's wait for the next economic datas to come in.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-3 19:28:14 |Display all floors
Good that you have a saddle on your horse.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-3 19:32:23 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-11-3 19:19
There will be no war between China and Japan. The max. that could happen is a number of skirmishes b ...

Yeah, no matter how many souls will perish !
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.