Author: Labradorite

Greece’s Extreme Right Strengthens as Economy Sinks   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-30 20:17:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2012-10-30 20:23

There's no need to quote more than this...

I know Greeks are racist as I listened to her mates indulge in racist chats all the time and if in Doubt, look for Taki papadoupoulos or something.

...when i say: Go away you fucken racist troll. Only racist troll will judge a whole country by a few of his friends mates and "taki papadoupoulos or something".

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-30 21:06:26 |Display all floors
eh guys why are you gossiping my country?{:soso_e120:}
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 21:11:10 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-10-30 19:53
It is now like developing world, the politicians, their banker friends and the oligarchs are ok, a ...

All I know is that neither the Germans nor the French were keen to accept the Eastern European states at the time,as they never wanted Turkey in the EU. A common European defense force was also being planned and Franco-German cooperation was at its highest.

I shall let you guess who the countries opposing all these were. They are the ones fully responsible for the  destruction of the EU and the financial crisis. But I have no sympathy for the Europeans either, because they walked into every trap led down for them.

There is so much discussion on the media these days about the profligacy of the PIGS, but very little about the criminality of those who supported the bankers in the greatest heist of all times.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-31 00:28:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-10-31 00:31
TheHermit Post time: 2012-10-30 21:11
All I know is that neither the Germans nor the French were keen to accept the Eastern European sta ...

Ok, you mount that argument but are you seriously suggesting that no one saw that coming in Europe? I mean, you don't need to be Keynes to know that economies of these counytries are not the same. There is ample evidence that Helmut Kohl was warned and he ignored it! I'd imagine the same goes for other countries. My argument is simple, Europe got lazy.......most people became lazy and developed a mountain sized sense of entitlement. We still see it going on in Greece.

Yes bankers can be blamed but their job is not to look after folks welfare but to make money! The problem is amplified when people are paid bonuses......

Was it GS that advised Greece in collaterising future tax receipts? I mean? Of course GS got paid their fees and let the Greeks burn. Now, are you seriously suggesting that the Greek finance Minister was dim? Or his greed and his countries greed got the better of him?

When I travel around in Asia, i find it refreshing that people know their place and play their part. If you work hard, you might just get somewhere.....I am unsure the education system in Southern Europe is great....and some ill educated assembly line worker wants to get paid 20,000 times the rate of a Vietnamese? I don't think so!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-31 01:43:03 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-10-31 00:28
Ok, you mount that argument but are you seriously suggesting that no one saw that coming in Europe? ...

The economies of individual states in the US vary greatly.....but I do not see anybody suggesting that their system is unworkable and that each state should have its own currency and abolish the dollar.

So why is it that the EU is so different? What policies caused it to be so different to the US, and who was behind those policies?

When you have answered these....... then we may get to the root of the problems.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-31 02:09:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-10-31 02:10
TheHermit Post time: 2012-10-31 01:43
The economies of individual states in the US vary greatly.....but I do not see anybody suggesting  ...

Since I am not privy to the decision making processes, I can only use what is in the public domain. Of course the EU free market ought to have stayed at that.

The introduction of Euro was the work of the devil I'd imagine......hubris. It was dooomed from the start and had Sub prime not tipped US economy off its gravy rail, who knows.The Euro had limped along with all its imperfection until then.

If you look into it properly, most of these countries are unproductive anyways so maybe that motivated the experiment. When Greece joined the EU, it was the poorest memeber state. Aside for the post 2004 countries, Greece is still the poorest, alongside Portugal. That might explain something
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-31 02:15:10 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-10-31 02:09
Since I am not privy to the decision making processes, I can only use what is in the public domain. ...

Now that is a forum  ..........  !

Both your good self and 'The Hermit' are making a great discussion here ...........

I sincerely hope that your debate continues with such alacrity as you are both the embodiment of what a forum should be  ...................   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.