Views: 2322|Replies: 8

WHY DO THEY THROW GARBAGE BESIDE (!) THE LITTER-BIN? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-28 23:41:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lionstar at 2012-10-28 23:42

to ease cat´s life?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-10-29 01:03:01 |Display all floors
Cos it's full of Garbage

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 09:38:36 |Display all floors
holding garbage-bag in one hand and cell-phone in the other hand there no third hand to open the litter-bin {:soso_e103:}

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-10-29 11:23:34 |Display all floors
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 13:17:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RENREW at 2012-10-29 14:38

You should be glad they bring it near to it!  That’s a great improvement from 12 years before., when China and South Africa shared the same national flowers. No not the " Protea " everywhere,-  it was plastic bags as far you could look on the country side! City life;  window open ,- garbage out,- window close!
{:soso_e153:}
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-29 14:22:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2012-10-29 14:36

Yes, this is one of the things, that is hard for me to understand... why many people throw garbage everywhere?

I have few explanations (from Chinese "locals"):
- there are people who are cleaners, and They will clean it
- near the bin is OK, bin is for small garbage

I think, that it is something from the village life in rural places, where You can throw out paper or rest of food (if there is any) everywhere, and after first rain it will just disappear.
But maybe some of Them didn't realise, that now there are garbages of different materials... and much more of them?

Also too many people now thinks "this is not my job, so why I should take care to help someone in his'?".

Lady that cleans my building was a bit shocked, when realised, that I take bag with the garbages downstairs, and put it into big bin by the entry.
I just can't accept puting bags with trash just on the staircase (this is the custom here - instructed me my neighbour).

And she was very happy, that all plastic bottles are separated.
Now I understand, that She can sell it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 18:40:18 |Display all floors
and what´s rising my attention is that mostly females (pretending?) belonging to the middle-upper-class are the worst not throwing garbage into the bin.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.