Author: purewoman

Can men and women be friends?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-27 12:39:29 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-10-26 23:33
The lion shall lay with the lamb but only one will sleep peacefully! Some people are able to manage  ...

even ugly women deserve some respect ............ i have pondered over this matter for a while ...........

generally a sociable young man needs not to treat women differently based on their looks ...........

the presence of not-so-pretty women still add to the whole atmosphere of a social event ......... they are there for the socially awkward to prey on or to chat with ............ they can be smooth conversationalists ........... they may have better ideas about how to cook, how to housekeep, sometimes, they even know how to run the company ............

it is like playing computer games ............. if someone focuses only on the pretty women, then he might be disspointed quickly ............. he needs to diversify and takes on all women irrespective of their looks ......... there is always sth to learn from them ........... they can be good friends ............ so why waste them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 16:59:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-10-27 17:46
hughliuie Post time: 2012-10-27 12:39
even ugly women deserve some respect ............ i have pondered over this matter for a while ... ...

what a reasonable point, hughliue!

I allow myself to grade what might constitute ugly or not......a girl may not have good facial features but a killer body.....if face is your thing then you have a problem.

A beautful face but rubbish body?

As you suggested, maybe best to let the socially challenge have their day My portfolio is diversified but there are times when one must adopt a position but I'D imagine it all depends on the situation you find yourself in!

Everyone deserves respect, ugly or not, until they start to overplay their limited hand I suppose. imagine a world of uniform beauty? rather humdrum
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 18:07:09 |Display all floors
I thought I had lived long enough to understand something about human nature...........but alas it seems not. I am learning something new from this thread.

Note to self; Do not make friends with ugly people! Ok but who decides what is ugly?
Second note to self: Male cannot be friend of female without sex taking place. Does this mean I should shun all females in case I disgrace myself? Or make sure I'm never alone with a friend's wife in case I am overcome with lust?

What a weird world some people live in.  {:soso_e123:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-28 12:54:08 |Display all floors
In my opinion,a man and a woman can be bosom friends,and also they can be intimate ,just be happy!Sometimes vague can also be great!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-28 15:59:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-28 16:11:05 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-28 16:15:48 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.