Views: 24415|Replies: 61

Can men and women be friends?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-25 14:10:00 |Display all floors
Do you think is there pure friendship between men and women? In other words, can a man and a woman be bosom friends without any other emotions, just friendship? I have no male bosom friends, so I think there isn't any true friendship between a man and a woman. A man stay close to a woman ,or a woman to a man ,there is always some reasons. But definitely not for friendship? Your opinion, please?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-25 14:29:02 |Display all floors
they can be friends without any emotional feelings as I did with somebody in the forum.The feelings were merely friendly.Of course that ws from my side because from his side the reasons where different.
He targeted on benefits.Talking about my part the feelings were purely friendly and could never develop to something different.
A lot of people have got friends of the opposite sex .I think it can happen.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-25 15:10:04 |Display all floors
to be honest I never encourage friendships btween me and a man who is near my age or a little younger or older .It has happened many times and I never encourage them.
I only trust friendships with men much younger than me ,I feel safe because I tell them my age and I feel quiet that nothing is going to happen since these guys could be my sons and also I know that they will never see me in an erotic way and never develop different feelings towards me ,xiaohuozi haha
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-10-25 16:16:12 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-10-25 14:29
they can be friends without any emotional feelings as I did with somebody in the forum.The feelings  ...

And I got the blame

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 17:11:49 |Display all floors
Maybe in China that is a little bit tricky, as so many persons do refer to their good friends as older or younger brother, sister uncle auntie and vice versa, whilst foreigners just say as it is friend or girlfriend from school, childhood......
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 17:21:02 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-10-25 14:29
they can be friends without any emotional feelings as I did with somebody in the forum.The feelings  ...

that "somebody" is austin?
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 17:21:43 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-10-25 16:16
And I got the blame

austin, are you that xilaren's "somebody" in the forum?
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.