Views: 30248|Replies: 57

Working with people you don't like   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-25 03:40:54 |Display all floors
Sometimes we have to work with people we do not like. It is not our fault and not their fault - it just happens.

Socially, we do not associate with people we do not like - we have a choice. But it is not so easy at work when you have to associate with someone you do not like.

What do you do?

You could try to like them. You could ignore them. You could talk to them about it. You could get a new job.

What would you do?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-25 04:11:54 |Display all floors
if I do not like a person then there is something wrong with me.It is my own problem.I try to find pout the positive things of that person and make myself change feelings towards that person.Sometimes it takes time but I manage sooner or later so I can  feel happy with ,my work.If wer change our behaviour to people they will also behave better to us.So let's make ourself better .This is the only solution to survive in this life.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 09:53:30 |Display all floors
First I would try to let this person do my work also
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 09:58:42 |Display all floors
i think it depends a lot on the "position" of that person, does he/she hold a lower or higher or equal position etc.
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 10:04:44 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-10-25 04:11
if I do not like a person then there is something wrong with me.It is my own problem.I try to find p ...

I envy you for your kind way of thinking, your patience and understanding and your desire to get along with the people you don't like to work with.

But do you really only want to survive all that valuable life God gave to you alone.

Go to work, kick ass and enjoy your life every day! The time is running.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2012-10-25 10:05:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by china.pm at 2012-10-25 10:07

I had that experiences like that before.
During that time, I always asked myself: is it my problem? what should I do? quit the job? that will be useless, I must be met some new colleagues I do not like, then I tried to accept their working habits, tried to listen their opinions patiently, tried to be in their group. Then it's do not as bad as I thought.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 10:06:38 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2012-10-25 09:58
i think it depends a lot on the "position" of that person, does he/she hold a lower or higher or equ ...

Many ways to skin a cat!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.