Author: mywonderland

What can I do in China if I want to give birth to more than two babies?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-19 22:54:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 云蒙山骑车 at 2012-10-19 22:55

I do not believe the author really wants two more kids, because of her/his good English. Normally, the highly educated women tend to be less productive. Giving one child a happy childhood is an exhausting work, much less two or three. Even you have ten children, each of them are precious; losing one of them should be as heart-breaking as the only one, as long as the parents care about him/her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 23:01:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 云蒙山骑车 at 2012-10-19 23:03

China is so crowded, the intelectuals should play an examplary role in supporting our country, and also the world. Giving birth to too many children is an unresponsible thing both for themselves and the society. Parents should try hard to provide their children good conditions, not to draw profits from them, because it is you who force the kids coming into this stressful country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 23:36:47 |Display all floors
For my part,It is unnecessary for you to give birth to more than one child in your life.Of course,if you have more than one kid and you will be destine engjoying enjoyable senectitude with many sons and grandsons.On the contrary,if you are going to give birth to only one kid and then to bring up them with good education,may all thing would be Ok.after all,nobody have capability to predict unknown future.consequently,my friend,stop thinking something that are unknown.live in present you will be happy...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-10-20 09:54:13 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-19 06:38
There you are…. more lies from you. Don’t you feel ashamed lying all the time..?

He doesn't. Pathological liars have no need to lie. It's just part of their nature.
He's been doing it so long he probably doesn't even realize it any more.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-10-20 11:08:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-19 18:58
Does the identity of the OP really matter?

She raised a valid point which concerns all parents.

""Does the identity of the OP really matter?""
No, we all know the OP is a western internet mercenary. That's obvious.
It doesn't matter which of the many liars on this forum wrote that OP.
We know the point is propaganda and nothing more.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-20 11:34:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-20 12:00:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-19 20:28
Mr CHen said he is worrying about his cousin whom the burglar-cops attacked and accused of "homici ...

There has been whispering that the US government is planning to kill CGC in a "traffic accident". Why, because he refuses to return to China and he is useless to the US if he is not in China. Don't know if it's true, but let's wait and see.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.