Author: mywonderland

What can I do in China if I want to give birth to more than two babies?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-18 23:24:16 |Display all floors
Well, the simplest and easiest way is to migrate to another country.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-10-19 10:29:55 |Display all floors
Who are you? You're definitely aren't a Chinese national living in China.
With such good English .. and all you can think about is how many babies you can make?
Plus, if you were educated enough to write this then you would surely not have to ask questions such as
"What can I do in China if I want to give birth to more than two babies? Could you please tell me?" {:soso_e120:}
What an obvious fake job. A new ID with only 18 credits.
Anyone can see this is a fake post put on by one of our resident internet mercenaries.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-10-19 10:33:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-18 03:20
Hey, lousy mousy, she didn't ask YOU a single question. And she probably knows the Chinese laws mu ...

Don't you mean you didn't ask raton that question. Who were you asking then?
You seemed to throw that question out to everybody.. ghost.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 10:38:01 |Display all floors
Firstly, I think you are reponsible people, you can consider parent's feeling. I am only adult child in my family and i grew up in the countryside. I never feel lonely when i was young. But if i have a child, she/ he will live in city, she/he must be feel lonely. If you want to born one more child, you or your husband should be a hukou in countryside, or your husband put hukou in your family's hukou. it means a a large dowry would buy the daughter a husband from a poor family who would take their clan name. In that way, you can born another child.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 12:01:49 |Display all floors
u can have illegal ones like many in the countryside. get minority status. immigrate. go to hk to have the baby but need to pay. since u know english i think u can get good job and pay the fees in hk or pay the fines. if ur a foreigner, shouldnt be a problem at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 12:02:47 |Display all floors
u can also try those tube babies and get a triplet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 12:12:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by smile_elle at 2012-10-19 12:13

Think about it , it is not just simply giving birth to a baby or babies but raising and educating them , that's important.  

btw @shokenchi's post.....That's kinda a solution{:soso_e113:}
When you know more, you know less. Happy-go-lucky ;)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.