Author: abramicus

THE DPJ IS NOT A PRO-CHINA PARTY AND DIPLOMACY WITH IT IS A WASTE OF TIME. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-16 08:52:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 08:55:01 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 09:13:12 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 09:14:30 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 09:26:29 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 11:35:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2012-10-16 11:40
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-10-16 08:55
Abramicus, please see my response in post 5#.

Because it was held up for hours "under verification ...

THE RETURN OF THE FOURTH REICH IN JAPAN IS ALL TOO EVIDENT EXCEPT TO FOOLS AND TRAITORS

Lau, corruption is always present in every society.  Diaoyudao is the litmus test as to whether or not the highest echelons have been corrupted or blackmailed by the Japanese Nazi's.  If they have, China is lost, and in fact, America, Britian, and Australia should begin shuddering, when China is turned into a zombie by its Japanese masters to do war with them instead.  That was the original idea of the Tanaka Plan, but the western Neo-Nazi's pretend Japan is a democratic country, when its democracy is a thin veneer hiding the old Bete Noir of the Japanese Empire.  See how they are using the Hinomaru as their flag nowadays.  

The Hinomaru (flag with a red sun with a dozen radiating rays of red blood) is the Japanese equivalent of the Nazi Swastika.  Heaven forbid!  

Only Neo-Nazi's in the west can pretend they are not helping resurrect Nazi-Fascism in Japan, the ever burning tinder from which they hope to erect the Fourth Reich in Asia as they hope to erect in their own land again one day, not too far away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 18:09:25 |Display all floors
in the japanese forum:  
THE CCP IS NOT A PRO-JAPAN FORUM AND DIPLOMACY WITH IT IS A WASTE OF TIME

LOL

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.