Author: tracyliu1987108

Who felt bothered by Seneca? Sign your names here!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-4 02:00:01 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-4 01:48
He's actually a nice guy, at least give him the chance to be so!

I cannot believe he is a nice guy after reading his comments for the last two years.

He obviously has no respect for women.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 02:18:37 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-12-4 01:00
I cannot believe he is a nice guy after reading his comments for the last two years.

He obviousl ...

He is a nice guy. I can, on whatever rep I have here, in real life, state that! I think you'd like him in RL. Inteligent, informed and likes a beer sometimes, but hates smokers and smoking.....grrrrr!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 02:25:59 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-4 02:18
He is a nice guy. I can, on whatever rep I have here, in real life, state that! I think you'd like ...

To each his own.  I have no interest in meeting a person like seneca.  He is deceitful and an ego-maniac.  

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-4 02:28:18 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-12-4 02:25
To each his own.  I have no interest in meeting a person like seneca.  He is deceitful and an ego- ...

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 02:40:13 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-12-4 01:25
To each his own.  I have no interest in meeting a person like seneca.  He is deceitful and an ego- ...

You colour him wrongly. I have no beef with you, as you know, but, Seneca, I have defended many a time here, and why? Because he is like you, he just doen't put his message across as well.

A damn nice man, a good friend and I am happy to say so!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 02:40:55 |Display all floors
i felt seneca has only one way street vision, and not able & capable to have a broader view like many others here  {:soso_e112:}{:soso_e112:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 02:46:12 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2012-12-4 01:40
i felt seneca has only one way street vision, and not able & capable to have a broader view like man ...

This is a common misconception!

He can but he reacts to others who have the same problem(s) that you described!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.