Author: tracyliu1987108

Who felt bothered by Seneca? Sign your names here!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-14 19:46:19 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2012-10-14 19:42
i do not (yet) sign, sometimes he is a bit "unbalanced" but he also has his good side....so far

yeah,as long as he is silent,everything is nice. And yeah, he does know how to make wine
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-14 20:03:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tracyliu1987108 at 2012-10-14 20:06
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-10-14 20:01
Rule for all women

Never drink wine offered by seneca la senilleca.

I see he is a star now in this forum, everybody is talking about him. He does know how to become famous.
He's not here,but there are  still "legends" about him,what a great achivement! (哥已不在江湖,但江湖上却流传着哥的传说!)
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-14 20:03:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-14 20:30:19 |Display all floors
tracyliu1987108 Post time: 2012-10-14 20:03
I see he is a star now in this forum, everybody is talking about him. He does know how to become f ...

Please CD moderators, could you do your job and make this forum a place to talk and debate (even if it's hot sometimes), please cancel the account o these garbages like lauguankim and others petera...all those who insult and use personal attack should be fired. (I know it makes a lot of peoples). What does it bring to CD when someone call for murder, copy some news on the web without verifying, insult, use racism..Etc?
Out all these losers!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-14 20:32:59 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2012-10-14 20:30
Please CD moderators, could you do your job and make this forum a place to talk and de ...

you are a loser yourself! I'm just here asking seneca to stop bothering me by his post, but you are asking the moderator to remove people here! Who do you think you are? Nothing but loser!
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-14 20:35:29 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2012-10-14 20:30
Please CD moderators, could you do your job and make this forum a place to talk and de ...

We are all ok with seneca if he stops stalking our posts! We are all not trouble-makers,but seneca cannot bear a different idea from his! He's biting everybody!! On other people's threads,not his!    Check it out!
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-14 21:37:27 |Display all floors
You are a coward,
You are a ghost ,
Your name is Evil ,attcking members and creating more problems on forum.

Why don't you go to company Debbie520 to find a husband for "HER" ?

THE THREAD SHOULD BE DELETED .

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.