Author: sunnylin01

What's the worst customer service you've had in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-10-15 19:33:13 |Display all floors
Taxi Drivers ... the bane of China, get a good one and it's great but most don't give a !@#$ about giving good service.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-15 21:17:31 |Display all floors
the world is so noise that I cannot do myself well ,just English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-15 23:22:55 |Display all floors
I am American and have also lived in Europe.  I have been in China 10+ years and visited over 30 cities. There is no "worst" service.  In general, service in retail stores is nearly non-existent and most Chinese restaurants simply don't understand the meaning of the word.  However, there are a few bright spots: Shanghai taxi drivers (especially Da Zhong) are generally corteous, honest and efficient.  There is one area where China's service outshines the world: mid-level massage shops, like Bamboo and Kang Dao.  It amazes me that they can be so well-trained and service oriented but this has not been adopted by the retail world.   

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-10-17 11:04:09 |Display all floors
romanov Post time: 2012-10-15 23:22
I am American and have also lived in Europe.  I have been in China 10+ years and visited over 30 cit ...

Have you ever been overcharged when taking a cab in China? I've been told most foreigners were scammed by Chinese taxi drivers.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.