Author: youknowhat

Who Knows SENECA here...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-12 02:05:53 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-10-12 02:01
See?

Best regards,

Touche   ,  But i serously thought that you was taking the mickey out of senny,just made me laugh.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 02:52:17 |Display all floors
honkam Post time: 2012-10-12 02:05
Touche   ,  But i serously thought that you was taking the mickey out of senny,just made me laugh.

You can look me up on wiki as well, what about you, at least leave me your id like OP did years ago?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 03:04:21 |Display all floors
Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix[1] (c. 138 BC – 78 BC), known commonly as Sulla, was a Roman general and statesman. He had held the office of consul twice, as well as that of dictator. His life was habitually included in the ancient biographical collections of leading generals and politicians, originating in the biographical compendium of famous Romans, published by Marcus Terentius Varro. In Plutarch's Parallel Lives Sulla is paired with the Spartan general and strategist Lysander.

[I already done the above b4 your last message but did not post it well here it is]

Your parents  gave you a grand title for of a name there ,they must have high hopes for you,

I'm sure you'ii not disappoint so I guess your in politics then,or  may be a likeable dictator.

I'm not familiar with the term Id or OP because the computer age came a bit too late for me,

but you could teach me.

regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 03:10:23 |Display all floors
The question should be "Who wants to know Seneca?"
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 03:17:04 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-10-12 03:10
The question should be "Who wants to know Seneca?"

ha ha ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 03:20:21 |Display all floors
honkam Post time: 2012-10-12 03:17
ha ha ha

He must be otherwise engaged, and I am not complaining. I have not seen one his posts for a day or two.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 03:26:56 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-10-12 03:20
He must be otherwise engaged, and I am not complaining. I have not seen one his posts for a day or ...

Its about time he left us in peace, there is no question about his ability in

communication with the vast range of languages at his command, but his ideals leaves a

very sour taste, do you concur?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.