Author: 468259058

Chinese Women Forced to Work as Sex Slaves for Japanese soldiers during WW2   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-8 19:37:21 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-10-8 19:26
He has been everywhere and done everything.........he must have many t-shirts...

I doubt he can read them all though  ...........

He often shows on here that he doesn't understand the tone or register of his outpourings .........

Almost like a pre-adolescent who has not learnt the art of communication skills  .................      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 19:38:12 |Display all floors
I will not take sites, but China has an obligation, too. In my opinion the best would be, a kind of "fair share"
in exploring the disputed sea area. A kind of "shared souvereignity" is not really a pipe dream, if both sites reach out for peace.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-8 19:48:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-10-8 19:50
29042012 Post time: 2012-10-8 19:38
I will not take sites, but China has an obligation, too. In my opinion the best would be, a kind of  ...

Now that is a double standard to suit a one-sided point of view  ...........

You just stated this  .........

It also included recognition of the new borders and acceptance of terrotorial losses for the sake of lasting peace in Europe and to make a new beginning possible.

Losers should accept their losses " for the sake of lasting peace" ..........

Japan was the aggressor and lost  ..........

Next  ...........   !!!!!!!

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 20:19:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2012-10-8 20:25

About Korean comfort women...

In 1965, the Japanese government awarded $364 million to the Korean government for all war damages, including the injury done to comfort women. In 1994, the Japanese government set up the Asian Women's Fund to distribute additional compensation to South Korea, the Philippines, Taiwan, the Netherlands, and Indonesia. Each survivor was provided with a signed apology from the then prime minister Tomiichi Murayama, stating "As Prime Minister of Japan, I thus extend anew my most sincere apologies and remorse to all the women who underwent immeasurable and painful experiences and suffered incurable physical and psychological wounds as comfort women." The fund was dissolved on March 31, 2007.

This copy+paste from wikipedia (the sources are available there) was made because lying Koreans are easy to find. :)
OMG, y u jpnse ppl no apologise to us?  Google first before you reproduce such bullshit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 20:23:44 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-10-8 19:37
I doubt he can read them all though  ...........

He often shows on here that he doesn't understan ...

He seems to randomly single people out for his attacks at different times.......

He must be the next least popular poster on this forum....besides myself.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 20:29:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-10-8 20:31
expatter Post time: 2012-10-8 19:48
Now that is a double standard to suit a one-sided point of view  ...........

You just stated this  ...

That's to easy !

China could have voiced out their claims decades before, but they remained more or less silent.

Now, with inflated economic power and the need for energy and mineral resources, suddenly it claims are inflated as well. I am not saying that China might have some valid reason in this specific dispute, but China do need Japan and all the others for a prosperous and peaceful future. It is not, I am not rejecting any claims of either side, but realistically a mutual agreement with sacrifices on both sites would actually be beneficial for both and for the region at large.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 20:32:20 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-10-8 20:23
He seems to randomly single people out for his attacks at different times.......

He must be the n ...

You have friends  ...............   

He just has ghosts ...............   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.