Author: 468259058

Chinese Women Forced to Work as Sex Slaves for Japanese soldiers during WW2   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-8 08:16:59 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-10-7 23:42
Now asthenica (and you already know what that means, right !)   ............  

This is a great ...

One has to wonder why Seneca is tolerated here?

All his posts are full of nonsense, insults, and little else.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 08:24:56 |Display all floors
Zionists

The Zionists haven't apologised for the American,Australian,Indian,Ukrainian,Chinese,African and other holocausts that have taken at least 300 million lives.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-8 13:05:53 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-10-8 08:16
One has to wonder why Seneca is tolerated here?

All his posts are full of nonsense, insults, and ...

Yes ............

It is the Internet Warrior in him ............

If you read his personal stories then you will find that in real life he is just a supplicant wimp ..........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-8 13:23:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-8 12:24
You have been shown by the moderators in the most unequivocal way they could that they are not wil ...

Incorrect ...........

My posts are all back and I believe that this last month an over-enthusiastic assistant mod has taken to deleting posts for reasons which are not content related .........

For example when you were arguing with 'American-Tongue' I posted about child psychology and some associated research. There was nothing in the post that was personal or even off topic .........

It is back now and I am monitoring all my posts ............

Sorry to disappoint your avarice and the only one who constantly posts nonsense here is you ...........

In fact it may be your one and only accolade  .............   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 14:23:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-8 12:29
You have never apologised to your mother for bringing shame to her with your childish commentary i ...

Raphael Sanchez

It is likely that Columbus (aka Christobal Colon) was a crypto Jew.His financiers were Raphael Sanchez and Luis de Santangel who definitely were crypto Jews.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 14:40:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-8 14:26
So you blame deletions of some of your less reader-friendly postings on the "over-eager" moderator ...
I sure didn't find your psychology lesson instructive enough to stay but I certainly didn't communicate that to the mods.

Moi  ......   ?

Offend people  .............  !?

Well maybe only those I find offensive, although most of them are not very good at it in the first place   .......  !

I never thought for one moment that you would be interested in that post and that is why it was directed at (AT) the other poster ..........

And rest assured I certainly never thought for one minute that it was yourself that objected to something on a topic that would be outside your own field of research .........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 14:48:28 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-10-8 16:23
Raphael Sanchez

It is likely that Columbus (aka Christobal Colon) was a crypto Jew.His financiers ...

Columbus liked bacon and in fact, took pigs to Cuba

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.