Author: 468259058

Chinese Women Forced to Work as Sex Slaves for Japanese soldiers during WW2   [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-7 17:30:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-10-7 17:34
seneca Post time: 2012-10-7 15:33
Confounding the Asian (not just Chinese!!!) civilian victims of Japan's WW II aggression   ...
How many people was  in your home country of 1940s?
1.png

Word War 2 Death.

from the internet comments:

I noticed that the civilian losses in China during WWII alone were higher than of all other countries combined (except USSR). And the numbers for other Asian countries are not even listed. As the Japanese were the sole responsible for these casulalities, then adding those of the rest of Asia, I was wondering if the Japanese do not deserve the dubious title of worse butchers of innocent in the history of mankind. No other war has caused more civilian deaths and more suffering (rapes, torture, slave workers, sexual slaves, biological experiments on live human beings...) than the Japanese invasion of Asia from the 1930's to 1945.

our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-7 19:11:30 |Display all floors
Not only Chinese women, but also women from Korea and other Asian countries who were forcibly drafted for sex slavery for Japanese soldiers during the WW2. Those women have suffered not only physically but also psychologically. It is the pain that goes with those poor women for the whole life. We're all talking about human rights in the modern society. Why there has not been any satisfactory response and compensation from Japan on this issue?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-7 20:23:38 |Display all floors
{:soso_e108:}
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-7 22:58:54 |Display all floors
Japanese sex slavery before, during and after World War II

An estimated one hundred thousand to four hundred thousand female sex slaves were forced to deliver sexual services to Japanese soldiers, both before and during World War II. They have been variously called "comfort women," "military sex slaves," "MSS," "military comfort women," and -- in Japanese -- "jugun ianfu." This program was approved by the Imperial Conference, which was composed of the emperor, representatives from the armed forces and the main Cabinet ministers. The conference was formed after Japan invaded Manchuria in 1937.

This system resulted in the largest, most methodical and most deadly mass rape of women in recorded history. Japan's Kem pei tai political police and their collaborators tricked or abducted females as young as eleven years old and imprisoned them in military rape camps known as 'comfort stations,' situated throughout Asia. These 'comfort women' were forced to service as many as fifty Japanese soldiers a day. They were often beaten, starved, and made to endure abortions or injections with sterilizing drugs. Only a few of the women survived, and those that did suffered permanent physical and emotional damage.

The first "comfort houses" were established approximately 1932-MAR during the battle of Shanghai. Following the second Sino-Japanese war of 1937, these houses were installed generally in occupied lands. Approximately 80 to 90% of the "comfort women" came from Korea which was occupied by the Japanese military at the time. Many of the rest were Chinese. 3 Some other Asian and Dutch women from countries that Japan had invaded were also enslaved . There were rumors about this form of slavery after the war. It was not until 1991 that a South Korean woman, Grandma Kim Hak Soon, became the first person to speak publicly about the existence of comfort women. It has since became public knowledge as other victim survivors have come forward and as groups have been founded to demand justice for these women.

The Japanese government organized the comfort stations for a number of reasons:

* To increase the morale of the troops.
* To prevent their soldiers from raping women in the territories that they controlled.
* To more efficiently prevent the spread of STDs.
* To prevent leakage of military secrets.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-7 23:42:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-7 15:35
There are Germans - and Brutons such as Eggspadder! - who deny those massacres - but they are not  ...
There are Germans - and Brutons such as Eggspadder! - who deny those massacres - but they are not gaining any traction publicly.

Now asthenica (and you already know what that means, right !)   ............  

This is a great oppotunity for you to show (for once) that you know what you are talking about  ........

Show the other forum members just one post from me since I have been a member here some four years where I deny the Holocaust ...........

If you cannot it will prove once and for all that you are nothing short of a 'gibbering liar' .........   

And a very retarded one at that  ............

OK mods my post is ready to delete now ................   

Thanks  ..........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-7 23:52:56 |Display all floors

Thanks  ..........

It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-7 23:59:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-10-7 23:59
29042012 Post time: 2012-10-7 23:52

Thanks  ..........

Yes .........  

Even 'nutters' like you are shown how even handed this forum is  ...........

Arn't you a lucky one ...........

You can take your medication and feel good all day now  ............      

Thanks  ..........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.