Author: 468259058

Suicide Live On the Internet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-8 13:38:31 |Display all floors
lostfornames Post time: 2012-10-8 03:02
A hero, so he sacrificed himself for the greater good? So you are encouraging more disillusioned m ...

An hero.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 17:02:56 |Display all floors
Don't be so judgmental. No, he was no "coward". He couldn't bear living in this world any more. This is a very common affliction in China. Don't condemn millions of your compatriots for having a defeatist attitude to life.

Suicide is definitely not a smart solution. I mean, if you got nothing to lose, better live your life to the fullest - start a company, talk people into stuff and have some serious fun. If you can't, become a criminal - if you consider yourself already dead, you're gonna be great among those folks.
Commiting suicide, however, is not bringing you anywhere - especially if your salary is higher than that of 99 percent of all other people in your country.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-8 17:30:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-6 20:02
Don't be so judgmental. No, he was no "coward". He couldn't bear living in this world any more. Th ...
How does school prepare anyone here for a meaningful, interesting life?

Oh interesting ...........   !

Do tell more about schools that have lessons on the 'meaning of life' ............  ??

I have never heard of that  ..........  !

I remember Douglas Adams trying to convince us the answer was '42' ............

But I was not actually convinced by that  .........   

And for me anyone who commits suicide is a coward unless they are in physical pain or real mental trauma such as being trapped in a lifeless body  .........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 18:06:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-6 20:02
Don't be so judgmental. No, he was no "coward". He couldn't bear living in this world any more. Th ...

Can you get enough courage to “leave” this “extremely evil” China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 18:31:23 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-10-8 17:02
Suicide is definitely not a smart solution. I mean, if you got nothing to lose, better live your l ...

Or, if going ahead,
at least bring some profits for relevant swiss organisations while doing so.
Innit?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-8 19:23:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-8 18:03
It is evident to all discerning viewers here that you missed out on an education about the meaning ...

Oh  .........  !

So you don't know anything about a curriculum that teaches 'the meaning of life in schools' ...........

Why do you state so many untruths in one day  ..........   ?

Don't you ever think about what you post ..............   ??      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 19:25:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-10-8 23:18
freetofly Post time: 2012-10-8 18:06
Can you get enough courage to “leave” this “extremely evil” China?

Courage  ............  !?

Oh dear  .........   !

I hope you have lots of free time as that word will need a great deal of explaining to him  ..........     

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.