Author: 468259058

Do citizens have rights to ask our gov to stop buying Japanese branded cars?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-7 18:12:42 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-10-6 15:33
Haier Group is a Chinese multinational consumer electronics and home appliances company headquarte ...

that was also my interpretation, some are a little thick, or wish to insult others at any opportunity.
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-7 18:19:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-7 18:23:43 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-10-7 17:43
Im surprised you say that because they were on the road for donkey's years.  I had a Honda 250, on ...

Yes, the Honda 300 Dream, it was a "Superbike", it made our Triumphs and BSAs look stupid 12,000RPM, it was unbelievable.
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-7 18:35:52 |Display all floors
Ok let’s have it your way, what would satisfy your criteria about a good  car..?  C,mon don’t be shy….

Too keep it simple, I'd say it has to be comfortable - you know it when you sit inside. I don't wanna hear the engine when I'm cruise driving, I want its technology to support me (BMW's radar technology for instance is a huge plus on motorways) and I want it to be safe. And the stereo must be good
So if I could afford it, I'd buy a BMW 7 series high security sedan - but I guess my budget's still far away from that

What's your prime consideration when it comes to cars?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-10-7 18:37:41 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-10-7 17:43
Im surprised you say that because they were on the road for donkey's years.  I had a Honda 250, on ...

I only used it as a spare when my Sunbeam Rapier wouldn't start cos of the damp mornings. That was quite often.
Distributors in those days bloody over 40 years ago

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-7 19:18:46 |Display all floors
I disagree with the view.
Personally, it is important that you are patriotic and more important that you have rational patriotism, The Patriotic action resisting Japanese goods will only cause a large number of people are out of work,
Can patriotism fill the stomach, and you don't need have a meal if you are patriotic? Of course, NO !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-7 19:34:17 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-7 08:51
Some people complain just about everything, Germans complain about their BMW, Japanese about their ...

I am not complaining about my car.  Where did I say that?  I stated a clear fact the 85% TO 90% of the cars sold in China are NOT Chinese DOMESTIC brand cars.  Even if the foreign cars are made in China they are not Chinese designed and engineered.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.