Author: debbie520

Serious in looking for marriage   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-8 12:15:29 |Display all floors
Best wishes to you

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-10-8 12:22:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-7 19:59
See how dumb you were, visiting a foreign country 3 times without knowing a word of the local ling ...

I wonder why someone would appear on the thread of a woman making a heart felt appeal to the
public about her efforts to find her true love and begin insulting her and everyone around...
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 12:31:22 |Display all floors
maybe it is not right to start a quarrel here, Respect should be showed to debbie 520. negative words, I think, is not welcome.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 12:38:12 |Display all floors
Good  luck to you Debbie.
Hope you find who you are looking for.{:soso_e121:}
{:soso_e181:}
Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 16:20:31 |Display all floors
living with my parents, skilled in house work espically cooking
>> Too rigorous condition,your means he must cook everyday for you and your parents?Anyway,hope you can find your Mr.right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 16:39:54 |Display all floors
I know many Chinese girls they find husbands in America within 72 hours. It is very easy for Chinese girls. Please come to America and you will find many husbands.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 16:45:37 |Display all floors
lil.azngurl Post time: 2012-10-8 16:39
I know many Chinese girls they find husbands in America within 72 hours. It is very easy for Chinese ...

i really do not understand why so many people here recommend AMERICANS to become husbandhow about other nationalities?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.