Views: 61540|Replies: 168

Serious in looking for marriage   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-5 16:54:43 |Display all floors

During nineteen years after my adult-ceremony, I have been always, even though I enjoy my being single days, looking for my Mr- right. Life is wonderful, marriage is important to life,especially for women. so I was very carefull about starting a serious relationship. Maybe sometimes I overdone,and have lost several very opportunities to moving into Alter. Sometimes regret beat my heart. I would let them go for the life's sake and for the responsibility of me and my family. now I want to start a serious relationship. I am a kindly, tender lady, and my far from ugly apperaance, I think, will not disappoint you. Honest, humor, responsible guys(age  from 35 to 45) are welcome, men with perverse incentives please go out here. Now I am working for forwarder company in the filed of finance in XIAMEN, living with my parents, skilled in house work espically cooking.please E-mail me(send the message in here ) if you want to konw more about me.thanks for your attention.
Make the impossible possible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-5 22:52:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-5 21:42
You forgot to write why you post this personal advert in an English-language paper. You don't expect ...

i am not limited whoever reply me.why fill in english because this is the english furom. thanks for ur post
Make the impossible possible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-6 19:25:22 |Display all floors
men with perverse incentives please go out

i´m in and out, depend on your understanding of "perverse".......what´s/where´s the limit in your opinion?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-10-8 08:55:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-5 19:55
But you should place your ad in a more suitable environment. Also, since you said publicly recentl ...

Not everyone limits themselves to your very narrow view on life.
But leave it to you to stick your nose where it isn't welcome.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 10:33:33 |Display all floors
First of all,  I would like to be in favor of you . As we all know, the people in this forum is English-loving, and they come here to want to improve their english ,and at the same time,  to make more friends. Indeed, seeking for a relationship in this forum is strange,  however,  it is definitely no ground for blame .  In this way, it can screen some inappropriate men, such as illiteracy. Second , web is an excellent way to communicate with others, and in this way can she make acquaintance of more people . In the end , best wishes for you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 10:56:53 |Display all floors
Minimum thought is needed to the deduction that  debbie520 is well educated . Courage, confidence, especially sincerity are really needed to post this message. Ture love and happiness  belong to those who are preparing for and pursuing them by their practical action . GOOD LUCK  to debbie 520.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 12:07:10 |Display all floors
I know what "520" meaning in chinese, so I just want to know who is "debbie"? your kid?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.