Author: chinsyou

Peaceful Co-Existence in Middle East   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-30 14:37:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-30 06:59:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-30 14:37
Are you as narrow-minded in real life as you obviously are when you share your silly opinions with ...

Would there be a peaceful coexistence in Middle East?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-30 09:43:25 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-7 05:36:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-30 09:43
Can China peacefully coexist with its neighbours? Why not? Ah, I forgot: China is a land-hungry fe ...

Seneca,

Speaking of which, pls remember the hidden fact that much thanks to The West and their gospel of preaching

and defending the old goat Capitalism by all means and at all costs;

with 4400 nuclear arsenals & 800 military bases world wide , among others;

today,

the world's wealthiest 42 people in 2017 had wealth equivalent to the world's poorest 3.7 billion people,

which is half the world's population.

The world's richest 1% own more wealth than the rest of the global population combined.

82% of the global wealth generated last year went to just 1% of the world's population.

The three richest Americans have the same amount of wealth as the poorest half of the U.S. population.

[source: '3 richest own as much wealth as half of U.S.' article, USA TODAY, Monday, January 22, 2018)]

Moreover, while Capitalist Western countries prioritize on behalf of the interest of Wealthy first and foremost;

People's Republic nations prioritize on behalf of the interest of people first.

Nations such as DPRK, China are People's Democratic Republic that works for world society as a whole;

while bands of Anglo brothers and their gang leader Uncle Sam can not afford another war,

since they are living out waning days in twilight zone with ever growing mountain of debt, mighty deficit, costly wars,

ever widening gap between the richest ten percent and the rest, disharmony between the rich and the poor.

"Shrinking Uncle Sam"

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1795128

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-9 12:52:42 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-2 03:32:07 |Display all floors
RottenRobbie Post time: 2018-4-25 09:32
In other word, faceless voice less souls that the West & their Western media couldn't care les ...
In other word, faceless voice less souls that the West & their Western media couldn't care less or worth to mention about.

True indeed, like I said, the West only sees through 'My way or Highway' mentality,

despite the fact hat these are the refugees from the other side, so the West couldn't care less.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-8-24 03:06:43 |Display all floors
horatiokim Post time: 2018-8-2 03:32
True indeed, like I said, the West only sees through 'My way or Highway' mentality,

despit ...

According to Western point of view, if you take"my way" which is their way -

you will be anointed.

If you take "highway", you will be made enemy for good, that's including 'blaming the victim'.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.