Author: abramicus

Foreign Minister Yang Adopts Correct Attitude Toward Japan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-29 03:46:18 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2012-9-29 03:40
Studies have shown that most of them consider themselves different from the Chinese, they have a d ...

You seems not understand history...Taiwan people is chinese...they just have decades of civil war...not yet independence...China have not recognized any independence...Taiwan just able to operate on their own...but still, not yet independence that recognized...so just still consider internal affairs or conflicts or civil war...whatever you wana call it...

Somewhat similar with U.S. and Britain back then...U.S. able to operate on its own and not yet declare independence back then...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-29 03:46:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2012-9-29 03:57
slimpanda Post time: 2012-9-29 03:37
hmm...you still have the mindset that island belongs to Japan, that's why you still view that they ...

No, i don't have the mindset that the island belongs to Japan, i have the mindset that the Island is disputed and belongs to noone. Within that mindset according to Japanese law the island changing hands from some Japanese family to the Japanese government changes absolutely nothing and is irrelevant to the island dispute. According to Chinese law China could sell it/rent it etc to someone Chinese too i guess. Would that make it Chinese? No, it just makes it Chinese according to China.

If i owned according to the Greek law an island that was disputed by turkey and then sold the title of the island to my own country would that change anything relating to the dispute of said island? Not really.

Edit: About Taiwan... Who gives a flying fuck about what the Chinese have recognised? Nations aren't recognised by other nations all the time, this doesn't mean that they're not seperate nations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-29 03:57:45 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2012-9-29 03:46
No, i don't have the mindset that the island belongs to Japan, i have the mindset that the Island i ...

Yes...if its about changing factory ownership name title...you are right.

But the dispute now is not the ownership of the factory. Its the ownership of the land itself. Its an island ownership dispute...why you say its not?

you wrote:
"according to Japanese law the island changing hands from some Japanese family to the Japanese government changes absolutely nothing and is irrelevant to the island dispute"

huh?...contradicting...
Japan is buying that island or transferring title ownership of the island from some Japanese folk, whom have no valid ownership of the island...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-29 04:06:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2012-9-29 04:16

No, it's not contradicting, you just fail to understand the difference of something being owned by someone and something being in the territory of some country.

Russia could buy that island from that Japanese family too (!), that wouldn't make it part of Russia! It would mean that according to Japanese law Russia could build something on it etc! According to China or Taiwan it wouldn't be their property, which in terms of what's happening in reality it would mean that they wouldn't be able to use it for anything because the island is in a state of legal limbo.

So, the Japanese government buying those Islands (according to Japanese law) doesn't change anything about the dispute, the dispute is irrelevant to that. As i've said, China could sell the islands (according to Chinese law) to someone Chinese and then again after a few years according to Chinese law buy them back, and this would mean nothing at all relating to which country the islands really belong to. They'd still be disputed.

I hope you understand now. :S

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-29 04:18:57 |Display all floors
Shame on Japan ! Chinese have been treating them so well during Tang Dynasty. They don't even show any sign of gratitude. Japanese are greedy, close-minded. They are only followers in science, tech, art, fashion and even architecture ... eventually Japanese are losing the game ... question is how far they will be left behind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-29 04:28:24 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2012-9-29 04:06
No, it's not contradicting, you just fail to understand the difference of something being owned by s ...

That's what China is arguing...how can someone own something that is not in their territory and furthermore China did not sold anything to those Japanese folks before...so...the question is how can Japan purchase anything that is not belong to those Japanese folks in the first place?...am I clear?

Japan is buying something from those Japanese folks, and those things not belong to them...am I clear?
Russia too cannot buy something from those Japanese folks, because nothing is belongs to them in the first place...apart from that factory if they wana argue...but that factory is illegally built too...why?...those Japanese has not right on that island...how can you simply build something on your neighbor's land?

Can your neighbor build a bathroom in your house compound...then sell it to his friend...then now his friend coming to claim that bathroom belongs to him?....are you ok?

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-29 04:40:06 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia
you still not getting it....

China is arguing that how can Japan buy something that is not in its territory with China consent, and furthermore the thing he bought is not belong to the owner (those Japanese folks) in the first place?
Even is Russia...they still can't purchase anything from those Japanese folks...it will deem void because there is nothing belongs to them...
The fact they built a factory there doesn't mean is right...they built it when Japan occupied it by force...by law it all return to China after WW2...so actually by law, they are illegal immigrants and the factory building is not legally granted.

try imagine this:
Can your neighbor come to your house compound and build a bathroom, then he sold it to his friend...and now his friend come claiming that bathroom is his?

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.