Author: abramicus

Foreign Minister Yang Adopts Correct Attitude Toward Japan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-1 21:26:08 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-30 13:58
It is said: Those who tend to forget their own history are condemned to repeat it!

And China wil ...

Agreed~

But somehow I got the feeling that China still not have it in them...they just too pussies to go to war...=.="...that's why Japan just don't give a shit and bought the island...they know China just simply don't have it...

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-2 01:58:38 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-10-1 20:26
Agreed~
........  that's why Japan just don't give a shit and bought the island...they know China just simply don't have it...

You are right. With the present Chinese leadership, China is being admired more than being respected. In another one week's time, China will have a "change of guards" and let's hope the in-coming leadership won't be like the present one , otherwise China would be doomed!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-2 02:31:33 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-10-2 01:58
You are right. With the present Chinese leadership, China is being admired more than being respec ...

I wonder whether China allows oversea Chinese to join PLA?
If China go to war...somehow I feels like wana join PLA to kick Jap's asses and the U.S. asses...or being kicked by them...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.