Author: ttt222

How To Talk To People: Better Communication Skills   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-10-8 01:40:48 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-9-24 16:13
I think we do not need to use any kind of skills in order to communicate.Skills are useful to fake p ...
Skills are useful to fake people or people with fake behaviour.

Will you elaborate more about FAKE and how does it work/cheat/misinformed the counterpart.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-8 01:56:53 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-10-8 01:40
Will you elaborate more about FAKE and how does it work/cheat/misinformed the counterpart.

A lot of words are needed for fake communication and I find it too boring to describe.I prefer to send out clear messages to people ,speak the truth and express my real feelings on any situation.The heart knows no skillfullness
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 10:26:14 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-10-7 23:56
A lot of words are needed for fake communication and I find it too boring to describe.I prefer to  ...

Express yourself properly is a kinda of skill.Your replies are bit critically arranged.You disappreciate others not to be skilled in expression but at the same time you  you say  I prefer to send out clear messages to people ,speak the truth and express my real feelings on any situation.The heart knows no skillfullness

Isnt it self contradiction.

Education and skill is such a thing a person keep continue to learn for life long period.

You deny yourself but you are in a communication system and try to present you in a decsent way and taht is skill.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-8 15:17:41 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-10-8 10:26
Express yourself properly is a kinda of skill.Your replies are bit critically arranged.You disappr ...

I insist that the heart dictates us how to behave.
If we care about people's problems we become good  and patient listeners.
if we respect people we have in front of us we never become rude to them and we are always polite.
if we disagree again we try to show our own point of view in a polite way.
we do not need anybody's lessons to behave like that.
I also believe that if people can not control themselves no matter how many skills they learn they will never be able to put them into practice.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 19:39:28 |Display all floors
You have to consider which atomsphere the heart grownup.

Therefore we recieve different kind of responce from different kind of man.

I earned the skill of talking art in the job sector where I have to  attened in diplomatic parties.It completely change my dimension.I felt we need proper atomsphere to be skilled.If you dont skilled your self you cannot acheive your desire object.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-9 12:39:51 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-10-8 10:26
Express yourself properly is a kinda of skill.Your replies are bit critically arranged.You disappr ...
Isnt it self contradiction.

good observer.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-9 12:45:27 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-10-8 01:56
A lot of words are needed for fake communication and I find it too boring to describe.I prefer to  ...
I prefer to send out clear messages to people ,speak the truth and express my real feelings on any situation.

very nice talker .
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.