Author: SMITHI

NATO strike kills women and girls gathering firewood.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-17 21:24:43 |Display all floors
baofeng Post time: 2012-9-17 20:48
Framed would be the correct way to describe the poor patsy who was waterboarded 6 times a day for  ...

You're never going to get sane people to believe that israel attacked us.

And as long as there are people like you out there, you give more reason for the US to support lsrael.

I wasn't even pro-lsrael until I started on message boards and seen all the hatred towards them for myself.

I thought it was all exaggerated, but clearly it is not.

There is a real problem with racism against jews.  

We must protect them.

You can give yourself a pat on the back for supporting the israeli cause.

lol

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-17 21:38:39 |Display all floors
HK_rebel2 Post time: 2012-9-17 18:43
It is shocking that the US Military seem able to get away with cold-bloodied murders on the Afghan c ...

Even worse what afghan and pakistani do to their own peoples

Isn't it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-17 21:41:50 |Display all floors
hongxie Post time: 2012-9-17 21:38
Even worse what afghan and pakistani do to their own peoples

Isn't it?

At least they didn't help another country kill 3,000 their own so as to launch the fraudulent and bloody "war on terror"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-17 21:43:27 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-9-17 21:24
You're never going to get sane people to believe that israel attacked us.

And as long as there ar ...

Well then, go and fight for your beloved Israel. Surely you can do better than what you're doing here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 03:29:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by scrotymcbugerba at 2012-9-18 03:30

i have no love for isreal. and i resent anyone that wants to give money to an american politicians and any politician that takes it from a foreign state or representative of that state is committing treason and is a traitor.
and if isreal wants to keep their nukes they should be declared.all that said i can imagine my self in the mind of a jewish person with out straining my self. not that i care to be jewish, i like my lineage fine thank you , but on a pattern of thought processes there is not a big difference and i don't mean religion on my part but part of islam would demand that my mother my sisters my aunts my nieces all would have less choices about what happens in their lives. and in some cases it would be up to me enforce their obedience to islamic law.i was not raised that way.  and in my mind try as i might i could not look at a daughter or niece and tell them that try as hard as they want, what they want will never be up to them. their wishes will be an after thought to what ever a husband or whatever man happens to stand in front of them. i like to think i have a nimble mind,that if i stare at something long enough i begin to under stand the why of it. that i am understanding type of guy. it is not our love of the jewish that would cause us to come to assist the israelis but our aversion to slavery.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 03:40:08 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-9-17 20:24
And there is absolutely no interest when the taliban kill innocent afghan civilians....

Neither t ...

wow so Amerikkkkkkkkkkan , so plastic , so false...............stay on topic dear.

topic:NATO strike kills women and girls gathering firewood

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 04:19:16 |Display all floors
baofeng Post time: 2012-9-17 16:50
Are you sure? How so? Were you there as a tea lady for the cowards?

i think yo have misunderstood white-bear post , white-bear used sarcasm to express his view.

He is saying criminals will find any justification for crime.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.