Author: aziz

TIME TO GO HOME FOR US MARINE.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-18 16:37:04 |Display all floors
oil torment the people of these countries

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-9-18 17:28:22 |Display all floors
fourtyfour Post time: 2012-9-18 13:40
Sorry, but Bin Laden was residing in Afghanistan and was not given up. As you said so yourself, he  ...

The Taliban offered to hand Bin Laden over if the USA would provide proof that he was involved in the attacks. The Whitehouse refused to provide any evidence and continued their illegal attacks on Afghanistan. The Afghans (Taliban) did what was expected of any Afghan, and that is spelled out in their culture explicitly,  that is if there is a guest in the house (or country in this case) then they are defended against attack at all costs. A fact that many Americans and Westerners in general failed to comprehend.

As for insulting, grow up, when you post demonstrable lies or inaccuracies on a forum expect to met with the scorn due to someone who does not know much about the matter or perhaps has limited English ability, however the latter is not apparently the case so that can only lead to a conclusion that you are ignorant of the nationalities of the alleged hijackers.

When I said does not include conspiracy theories it's a simple device that says I smell a rat and do not buy the official line as it smells to high heaven, however I am not a conspiracy theorist either as 99% of the conspiracy theories online are patently absurd.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 18:23:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 18:38:11 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 18:39:58 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 18:44:45 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-9-18 18:55:53 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-9-18 18:44
Without any doubt, you useless army will suffer the same Vietnam fate, head down, tail between the ...

His vision is not clear to me yet.

He think I am an Afghan and posing himself a marine

Then he cries for Afghan and talking agaist US,rubbish(bricks not stone)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.