Author: aziz

TIME TO GO HOME FOR US MARINE.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-18 00:17:11 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-9-17 23:58
Thanks.

Kbay and me started making black bag for nexxxxxxxxt corps.

Use your tshirt. I think most people in Afghanistan can't afford to make a black flag.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-9-18 13:23:32 |Display all floors
fourtyfour Post time: 2012-9-17 21:59
This thread is funny. Let me go through some points:

1. America was attacked buy Afgani freedom fig ...
1. America was attacked buy Afgani freedom fighters. America went to war with Afghanistan. Don't be so upset because your own government could not control your crazy individuals and we had to come in and teach you a lesson.

What utter rubbish!

I suggest you learn a bit of geography and also basic history of 9/11. The nationality of the 9/11 Hijackers were Saudi Arabian (KSA) 15 hijackers, UAE (United Arab Emerates) 2 hijackers The Lebanon (one hijacker) and Egypt (one hijacker). NOT ONE was from Afghanistan and the planning was not performed by any Afghans nor financing. The operation was conceived by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, a Kuwaiti national and financed and controlled by Osama Bin Laden, a resident but not a citizen of Afghanistan. Bin Laden was Saudi Arabian until 1994 when he was stripped of his nationality and was then stateless until his alleged death in 2011.

This assumes no conspiracy theories.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 13:40:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by fourtyfour at 2012-9-18 13:40
Ratfink Post time: 2012-9-18 13:23
What utter rubbish!

I suggest you learn a bit of geography and also basic history of 9/11. The  ...

Sorry, but Bin Laden was residing in Afghanistan and was not given up. As you said so yourself, he was a resident; it was completely Afghanistan's responsibility for handing him over. Since they did not, the USA went in and leveled the country looking for him ourselves. 11 years later they are still paying for their mistake, and causing people to cry about it in threads like this.

I suggest you learn some basic history yourself if you are going to insult others. Oh and conspiracy theories? Please grow up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 13:43:08 |Display all floors
Another thing is that I am not happy to see afghani's die, but understand it is part of war. Just like American's dying in afghanistan. The difference between me and the threadstarter is I am not happy when Afghani's die, whereas he cant wait for them to be in "body bags". Good luck with your crazy lifestyle. People like you are the reason there is so much hate and insnity in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-9-18 13:58:57 |Display all floors
fourtyfour Post time: 2012-9-18 13:43
Another thing is that I am not happy to see afghani's die, but understand it is part of war. Just li ...

But why the American die in Afghanistan,for what purpose.

Dont cry crocodile !!

Did Afghan attacked in any American city??

US teach them how to grow poppy and survive.

And Bin Laden? Grownup by US,destroyed by US too.

Have you been issue a visa yet.Your cheap propaganda wont melt the visa officer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 14:42:45 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-9-18 13:58
But why the American die in Afghanistan,for what purpose.

Dont cry crocodile !!

You seem to have zero military experience so no point in arguing with you. American's are dying in Afghanistan because American's are still in Afghanistan. We are pulling out, but you can not invade a country and simply leave the next day. It's not so easy. Sure we can leave and then crazy people take over immediately and nothing changes. Look at this news from today:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_ ... ing-in-afghanistan/

Crazy suicide bombers killing their own people. I'm sure Afghani people are happy about this.

Afganistan did not need to attack an American city. They held a resident who was responsible for attacking an American city.

Because you disagree with my opinion, it is immediately "propoganda". Yet you are on here going on about hoping to see people in body bags. I wonder if you value human life or only care about your ideology.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 14:44:20 |Display all floors
I see you have also resorted to name calling "Don't cry crocodile". Basic sign that you have lost the argument and are getting emotional :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.