Author: middleway

Are Chinese Protests Against Japan Pure Racism?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-16 20:30:18 |Display all floors
The reason I ask is because, again correct me if I'm wrong, protesting is actually not allowed in CHina, it is banned by the Chinese government. So why then is the government ONLY allowing protests in China when it involves pure hatred, anger and rage for another country, why does the government NOT ALLOW protests when it involves serious human rights issues in its OWN COUNTRY?

Please can someone asnwers this question? I'm genuinly interested to know the reason.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 21:14:21 |Display all floors
Me finks they should hand the useless islands to the nice jap's.

They need the money that they can make selling crabs from the shores round them.

Or stick some useless CD members on there in rehab

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 22:44:38 |Display all floors
Middleway, I'm not sure about government's take on protest but they are not dumb. If they decided to use "force" and I hope you know what I mean this would make the situation much worse as those protesters would think the government is a traitor, coward and incompetent, it's not just a police car being overturn but probably government office as well.

I believe there are many protest in China but this one is really serious, just look at it happening in many places and did you know even in San Francisco, American Chinese is protesting there as well?

The government simply can't take the risk of being backfire.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-17 01:21:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-17 05:36:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2012-9-17 07:37
middleway Post time: 2012-9-16 20:30
The reason I ask is because, again correct me if I'm wrong, protesting is actually not allowed in CH ...

THE CRIMINAL ASKS WHY PEOPLE ARE UPSET?

The reason you asked this question is because you are RACIST.  And the reason you don't know the answer is because you are STUPID.  The reason the Chinese people are protesting is because their collective sovereignty is VIOLATED UNDER THE GUNS OF THE WESTERN ALLIANCE.  The reason the Chinese government allows it is because the MOST FUNDAMENTAL OF ALL RIGHTS, THE RIGHT TO A LIVELIHOOD, is what the Japanese are denying the Chinese fishermen for four decades, even assaulting and batterying them, handcuffing and punching them, and will FOREVER DENY TO THE CHINESE PEOPLE, having gone on year after year in the absence of any Western human rights condemnations.  And you come here making fun of the Chinese people with pretended innocence and naivete to add insult to their injury.  If anyone is hurt from these protests or wars, whether Japanese or Chinese, and you ask how or who caused all of this, LOOK IN THE MIRROR AT THE REAL CRIMINAL.

But when a few Tibetans not hungering for any food or dying of any lack want to kick the Chinese people out of Tibet, we hear from these so-called "human rights" organizations, who themselves allow the wholesale massacre of other nations by siege, starvation and disease.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-17 09:05:11 |Display all floors
the op is the racist here. u can tell by his anti china intent like many of other sinophobes online.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-17 09:42:24 |Display all floors
China government always pushed forward by outside.
No doubtly, Diaoyu island belong to china
But why not now react as Japan purchase it?
Why not the protests were not reported by most of media in mainland?
We need the truth, and also we should be protected by our government.
Please do not mention this, i feel deeply hurted.
Why not Russian and S.korea could be so fast to occupy their territories? and claim their sovereignity.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.