Author: ktbond

What has Alice done? Tell us!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-18 15:33:20 |Display all floors
Who cares about Alice: the moderator needs to hurry up and get off the toilet and approve my thread in World Affairs.  Are all Chinese people this slow?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 16:14:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-9-18 15:14
whampoa Post time: 2012-9-16 19:44
When you have forumites like xilaren, austin being chosen as best writers, what hope is left in th ...

Thankfully, it's only your view. The rest of the world can think for themselves. You can only think of your hatred. I truly pity your pathetic self.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 14:39:19 |Display all floors
fumigator4 Post time: 2012-9-20 08:03
Yeah and good riddance. Go back to London and take your pedophiles back with you.

We like Europea ...

I guess they put up with you and your slithering cronies for lack of genuine posters.  The latter may never be realised in no small part because of the former.

You think you're taking the piss out of us but you're not really, you're taking the piss out of CD.

In the end people vote with their feet-some already have.  They'll be left with a sh!thole, hateful s.cumbags like you did so much to create.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 15:13:52 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-9-20 14:39
I guess they put up with you and your slithering cronies for lack of genuine posters.  The latter  ...
They'll be left with a sh!thole, hateful s.cumbags like you did so much to create.

Bit like all those brit colonies after they left innit?
I'm going to create 12 million new jobs in my first term, folks... in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 15:25:14 |Display all floors
Wohohoho Post time: 2012-9-20 15:13
Bit like all those brit colonies after they left innit?

Most of them are doing better than us these days.

Except for Liverpool.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 17:56:54 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-9-20 15:25
Most of them are doing better than us these days.

Except for Liverpool.

Doing better after suffering for a few generations?  And what the fouk has Liverpool got to do with this?
I'm going to create 12 million new jobs in my first term, folks... in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 18:01:00 |Display all floors
Wohohoho Post time: 2012-9-20 17:56
Doing better after suffering for a few generations?  And what the fouk has Liverpool got to do wit ...

It was a bit of ironic humour.

Pity it went over your head   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.