Author: vorgal78

Moving forward   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-11 20:07:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-9-11 20:08
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-9-11 05:17
When a civilization posses the ability to take care of a part of the world (in its sense), it will ...

[quote]So let's resort to building the culture and ideology we dream of at least around ourselves, among our friends and families. And if it is successful, it will be carried around the world - by nations or by people, by force or by love.

bulding culture 'n civilisation by force?
wow dude you are something i tell ya......

you must a be anglo?

You want to civilise world once again as you did with natives and Africans?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 21:02:44 |Display all floors
bulding culture 'n civilisation by force?
wow dude you are something i tell ya......

you must a be anglo?

You want to civilise world once again as you did with natives and Africans?

I ain't anglo, but you see what happens if you just read the news. By the way, it was the Soviet Union that was very active in carring it's ideology to other countries by force - otherwhise, countries like China might not have ended up red. The US joined much later with its rollback strategy in Korea and Cuba (and, as we now know, failed at least partly in both cases). Before the world wars, there was england pushing its ideology to places like hong kong - and it's still prevailing there. And now, there were protests against Beijing forcing it's ideology to hong kong's children...
So unfortunately, human beings do force ideology upon eachother, even nowadays.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 23:46:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 23:49:10 |Display all floors
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-12 10:07:17 |Display all floors
vorgal78 Post time: 2012-9-10 22:57
I am also seeing the names of nations you say were attacked and peaceful on the side of attackers... ...

You forgot to mention the invasion of Walmart by bargain hunting shoppers, Nov. 25, 2011
The invasion of Best Buy by shoppers waiting at the gates for 12 hours. Nov. 25, 2011
You forgot to mention the invasion of Walmart by bargain hunting shoppers, Nov. 26, 2010
The invasion of Best Buy by shoppers waiting at the gates for 12 hours. Nov. 26, 2010

These are about as important to the subject of China being under constant pressure from
the west for the past 170 years as all your wikipedia copy and paste posts.
Nice try but it only points out how desperate you are to try and minimize the injustices done
to China by western nations starting with the opium wars.
But in the end it doesn't make any difference. China can handle the west now like Walmart
handles holiday shoppers. Sort of ironic that Walmart wouldn't be anywhere the company it
is today without China.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-12 11:37:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-12 12:18:10 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.