Author: vorgal78

Moving forward   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-17 16:20:07 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-9-17 02:18
If you don't know about all the aggressions against China from the west over the past 200 years th ...

I have to spell everything out to you don't I.

If you don't know about all the aggressions against China from the west over the past 200 years then what is the point of asking me to post a few examples. You are obviously entirely ignorant of history after all these years so what's the point of me trying to change that now.

I know full well Robert, the point is that I want to know how others see them. I am not ignorant of history at all. I have a Master's degree in teaching it. However; I still think that understanding the perception of history is more important than saying that any single account is absolutely correct.

Funny how you right wing reactionaries have one standard for yourselves and another for anyone who disagrees with you. Now you're saying this area of the forum is not just about China but when someone posts something about the USA or other western country you and your gang immediately point out that this a forum about China.

Strange that you call me right wing when I have already stated I am not. Also, please point out where I have stated this part of the forum is about China and that Western countries should not be mentioned. Again, your statement is false.

Don't try to deny this. We have all seen many instances of this happening.

Please provide evidence. If you were one of my students I would fail you for making broad generalisations without them. I teach middle schoolers and I am sure you are better than they are.

I thought I told you not to try and play innocent by being "neutral" You are anything but neutral.
This is a worn out tactic used by the right wing in US politics. They keep saying over and over and over
again that they are in the center of the political spectrum until anyone who at one time was in the middle now appears to be far left. Its doesn't even work on brainwashed Americans, how do you expect it to work on a forum of a Chinese newspaper?

I agree with the second part of your statement, I must again state I am not right wing of anything, I have no place in the political landscape and my agenda is simple. Provide information and allow others to make up their minds. If I am provided with relevant arguments then I am satisfied, if I am presented with rhetoric and chest thumping I consider it a reflection of the poster's inability to argue effectively.

China has had many enemies over the past 200 years, Japan obviously wasn't one of the ones from the west.
But guess what.. Japan is now about as western as a pair of blue jeans. If this doesn't wake you up, nothing will.
The west is trying to do the same with China but it won't work. China is a great nation with a rich history of fending off enemies and seeing through their charades. They may take what they want from the west but they will never be subjugated by the west.

Great speech, I am sure it would fit well in the little red book. I don't have a problem with that either. As far as I personally care China can take over the whole world and it will make little difference to me except I will pay for my food with yuan not dollars.

Reported for vulgarity. I asked you not to be rude.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-17 16:22:23 |Display all floors
brobostigon Post time: 2012-9-17 04:08
OP is a good post:

Vague generalizations are a common indicator for extremist thought and are often ...

Strange you should mention that Brobostigon, I have the book and it is a fascinating read, it is actually one of the things that made me want to understand the situation more.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-18 09:08:32 |Display all floors
vorgal78 Post time: 2012-9-17 00:20
I have to spell everything out to you don't I.

If you don't know about all the aggressions again ...

blah blah blah. Your ignorance and arrogance is the only thing vulgar I see in this thread.
You have a masters in being brainwashed. You think you are educated but you know nothing.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 16:28:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by vorgal78 at 2012-9-18 17:08
You are wasting your time and energy Robert, find someone else to bait if you don't mind. Any further insults to my person will be reported.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-19 09:29:42 |Display all floors
vorgal78 Post time: 2012-9-18 00:28

To your person?

Which person would that be? How many do you own?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 18:03:30 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-9-19 09:29
To your person?

Which person would that be? How many do you own?

/ ignore

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.