Author: JFenix

The Polarization of Politics in the US   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-8 09:07:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-9-8 09:45

G
Felix

Good m honest poster. A rare thing around here.

You know that don't you?

I like honest, open people.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 09:17:06 |Display all floors
Intellectuals vs cowboys.

If the world can choose, the world will certainly choose the Democrats and Obama.

But we cannot.

This is not fair because what happens in and to America also affects us.

The question in a lot of minds is.....

Why are there so many cowboys in America.?

Haven't 2008 crisis taught them that Republican economic policies can only lead to failure?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 09:24:35 |Display all floors
Public speaking........

For the young people.........there is no better way to learn public speaking skills than to watch u tubes of The Democratic Convention speakers.

Everyone knows Obama is a great speaker, Bill is a great speaker.......

But yesterday I watched u tube Joe Biden speak and it is like wow.

Joe Biden can really speak......

Joe Biden speech is the speech of the Convention.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 09:31:44 |Display all floors
Pity watching those videos never proved useful to your writing though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 09:31:54 |Display all floors
You know what makes a great speech?

A great speech is made up of two components.....sincerity and have some thing to really speak on....the sincerity and the belief.

And Joe Biden did a very good job on both.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 09:33:07 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-9-8 08:21
Why?

Well I support israel because of people like you.

Quit pushing inane propaganda. The anti-Jew movement in USA is gathering momentum all the time!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 09:37:06 |Display all floors
On the other hand, the body language of that Mayor Castro, the keynote speaker is very bad.

The body language suggest he is a liar, of someone just going through the motions. Still too raw.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.