Author: 468259058

He is a Government Leader and a Private-owned company Boss at the same time [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-8 01:42:45 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-9-7 21:16
hahahaha..
1. It's not a phone number. It's my qq number.

Yes ...........

I think we were in agreement at post #16 ..........

I do hope that you were not as stressed out by our discussion as was changamullah  ............   

It was not my intention ...........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-8 03:18:57 |Display all floors
ImInnocentGhost Post time: 2012-9-8 02:50
come on boy

you all times twist the topic

Oh  ...........

Another 'expatter' post  ..........

No topic just the poster  .........

So a few days ban means nothing to you ........

Oh dear  ..........

Reported you are  ...........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 03:45:17 |Display all floors
ImInnocentGhost Post time: 2012-9-8 03:26
oh dear

and what are you doing here?

No .......... !

Ghosty is just a fecund imbecile  ...........

Who should be locked up in an asylum .........  

And you are only kicking yourself ...........

Now  .......  !

Why not get your 'blow-up' girlfriend from under your bed  .........

And have some real imaginery fun in your lonely basement  .........

Oh .......  !

You may need to wash it out first  ...........  

I would think that you are none too hygienic ...............    {:soso_e119:}

Now please go away loser  ...........   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 07:54:42 |Display all floors
changamullah Post time: 2012-9-7 17:30
No the thread was not about a discussion about modern civilized countries.

You chose to ignore the ...

You are really very thick. Let me try to "soften" your brain a bit.

The thread was indeed about China and no-one discusses that. OK

The OP did say "it is illegal in modern civilized country......." which implies not only China (which is a modern civilized country indeed) but others. The sentence is implying comparison, thus, poster expatter, asks the OP if he can support his words, which the OP clearly can't. Expatter puts examples of "other" modern civilized countries and their practices (the politicians and leaders).

Maybe the OP, and for that token you too, should try to write properly and correctly; it is desirable and should be the correct practice that you phrase your statements in a way that they are less ambiguous.

As the OP explains, the person we are discussing here WAS already rich before entering the government, which is ALSO a common practice in other places apart from China. What, maybe, the OP is trying to say is that the wealth of government leaders shouls be known to the public, which I agree completely although it is not always, unfortunately, common practice in China nor in other "modern civilized countries".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.