Views: 6039|Replies: 11

Is ML the only for lovers to make up? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-6 17:05:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Diggit at 2012-9-6 17:12

My BBF once asked me how to make it up if I had a quarrel with my lover. She complained that she found no other way but ML. She said usually cold war would take several days between her and her boyfriend after they had a spat. then they would forgive each other the next morning when they wake up like nothing unhappy had ever happened.

"Is this weird or common for most couples? " she asked. Actually I don't know the answer to it.
Would you guys have the same experience? or What other ways do you usually use when you and your partner has a fight?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-9-6 17:31:48 |Display all floors
really? It works? I thought she wouldn't give a break if I didn't buy her a satisfactory gift

Wow, this way is much more convenient. Thanks for sharing .

I'll try it out
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-6 20:28:25 |Display all floors
khhem... what is the ML???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 15:15:17 |Display all floors
Forgiveness and an apology would be the best way to make it up after you and your partner have a spat. It's alway me the first to say sorry to her and then everything is gonna be right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 15:31:09 |Display all floors
ML is not a good way, have a good communication . If rely on ML to fix . it must be an unhappy ending due to the existing problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 15:46:12 |Display all floors
christinazhang Post time: 2012-9-7 15:31
ML is not a good way, have a good communication . If rely on ML to fix . it must be an unhappy endin ...

actually, there is no real problem between my friend and her lover, but many say that little problem would lead to big accident if you let it go without repair.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 15:53:11 |Display all floors
so find a way to solve, and never let it go.  It will happen the thing you are afraid.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.