Author: sunnylin01

Villagers loot grapes after car accident in Lanzhou   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-7 22:52:00 |Display all floors
I think this incidence reflect a social problem , we should not just blame the villagers , I believe when someday our country become a developed country ,this kind of phenomenon will get better .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 23:06:55 |Display all floors
咹靜° Post time: 2012-9-7 22:52
I think this incidence reflect a social problem , we should not just blame the villagers , I believe ...

Yes,maybe,,,,,but  I think  it's  about  culture

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 23:18:51 |Display all floors
天狼112 Post time: 2012-9-7 23:06
Yes,maybe,,,,,but  I think  it's  about  culture

maybe not only culture , and economy ..., that's  why I say social problem ,not culture or other element....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 23:33:43 |Display all floors
咹靜° Post time: 2012-9-7 23:18
maybe not only culture , and economy ..., that's  why I say social problem ,not culture or other e ...

not  just  economy  ,some country  ,like  Japan,even it's a developed country,but  part of Japanese  don't brave to face their  history.So we can not evaluate a coutry just by its economy,or it's developed or not,we  need to think of other elements,like education,culture, people's person and culture value,and so on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 23:42:23 |Display all floors
天狼112 Post time: 2012-9-7 23:33
not  just  economy  ,some country  ,like  Japan,even it's a developed country,but  part of Japanes ...

yes ,you are right ,there are some other elements , however , i think economy is the direct reason for this phononomy . Spiritual civilization is based on the material basis . Material basis inflect economy . So if you want to built a harmonious society , economy is the foundation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 00:31:35 |Display all floors
咹靜° Post time: 2012-9-7 23:42
yes ,you are right ,there are some other elements , however , i think economy is the direct reason ...

Yesa,you are right.I agree with your opinion,spirtitual civilization is based on the material basis.But ,do you think China is not rich enough to improve its education and to enrich people's culture life?Obviously no.Chinese
GDP is second accord the world,well,now Korea has pushed free education from nuisery school to university,but China hasn't done these.Edcation is the basis method to change people's quality,so ,the elements which inflect superstructure are not just economy,other elements ,like national policy,national identity and value and so on are also very important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 06:57:57 |Display all floors
天狼112 Post time: 2012-9-8 00:31
Yesa,you are right.I agree with your opinion,spirtitual civilization is based on the material basi ...

Stop being so preachy, the grapes will be spoiled if not eaten or refrigerated within a day exposed to the sunlight, why let it go to waste? Don't bring culture and education into it, an educated person could have done the same thing if they are practical or have any common sense. Why let good grapes go to waste?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.