Author: blueeyes.yu

The truth about the beggers   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-6 08:20:53 |Display all floors
is there a regulation about adopting system in China?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-9-6 09:12:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-5 04:49
You artificially-intelligent low-watt bulb must misuse this thread to make yet another vindictive  ...

Your post shows you know nothing about the USA.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-6 09:25:38 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-9-6 01:33
Great post and well-presented  .........

That is one really thorny issue and one must ask the quest ...

Agree with both your posts.

But as to better ways to spend the money, the hawks will find their ways to have wars, no matter what (and this is not just a western problem).

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-6 13:00:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-9-6 13:02

When I was a child, I never doubt any beggar.
One begger would often appear in the fair which held every five days. It was just like one part of our lives in the fair. That beggar had no legs. Sometimes, strange beggers would knock every door to ask for a bowl of maize and millet. He/she told us famine hit their hometowns.

When I studied in university, I began to doubt.
One woman stopped me as I went out of the ticket hall of Xi'an railway station. She cried that she had lost her ticket,  money wallet, and bags. Now she could do nothing. She asked me to borrow her a ticket and a dinner cost. She asked my mail address and promised to pay back right after she got home.
After I arrived at university and shared the experience with my roomates. Many friends laughed at me. Many of them had been caught by the similiar cheats.

Now, I seldom give money to beggars.
Nowadays, people easily get more information than before. I knew the dirty deals of Guangdong Beggar Gang Group and most of people in a village being professional beggars in large cities from news reports. I knew that Party (goverment) would help those people whose gross income below 2300 yuan a year. Doubts often cover mercy.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 00:04:36 |Display all floors
Whats a begger ?   Ive heard of beggars and buggers but....
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 11:11:34 |Display all floors
845505813 Post time: 2012-9-5 23:12
It is so difficult to distinguish the fake and truth because of so much deceiving.They are unfortuna ...

Authorities are too busy to make money.

Do not worry, chinese ppl got their own way to survive.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 20:54:13 |Display all floors
if you bring this boy to Beijing, I'll help him with English for free

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.