Author: blueeyes.yu

The truth about the beggers   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-4 15:16:50 |Display all floors
搜狗截图120904_16.jpg

Binbin has no friends. There is only oneperson he can hang out with is his father.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 15:17:49 |Display all floors
搜狗截图120904_17.jpg

Hangzhou is really hot in the summer. Wang isalways fanning Binbin. He can’t sleep unless

Binbin falls asleep.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 15:21:38 |Display all floors
搜狗截图120904_18.jpg

Binbin suddenly jumps up and kisses his father. Wang tells me that he is a totally social victim. He can’t change his fate at all. Binbin is his most care and worry. He expects that those kind people can adopt Binbin so that he can come back to his hometown. He hopes that he could get old there until death.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 15:23:03 |Display all floors
搜狗截图120904_19.jpg

Wang’s story makes us think, think about who causes their tragedy. Who are supposed to take the responsibility for depriving them of the ability to earn a living.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 23:23:00 |Display all floors
blueeyes.yu Post time: 2012-9-4 14:56
In order to know what his real story is, I get to know Wang and his son. Wang’s hometown is in Fuya ...
Wang was too poor to feed his son and support his mom, so he finally decided to come to Hangzhou with his son.

Didn't he own any lands in his hometown?

Or he chose to be a beggar than to be a farmer?

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 23:29:49 |Display all floors
blueeyes.yu

Most amazing story I have ever come across in this forum. Thank you for your contribution.
A story which is not a specific Chinese problem of course.
Generally people (in many places of the world) are careless and feel bothered seeing beggars in the streets. To often we hear the excuse that those surely belong to an "organized professional begging gang", I believe that we are just looking for convenient excuses, instead of getting involved.  
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 23:32:18 |Display all floors
Dear mods:

some weeks ago you were searching for the best "writer" in this forum. I like to suggest

"blueeyes.yu"

to be the one.

Furthermore this thread deserves to be recommended !
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.