Author: Chegsyboy

Crashed Ferraris   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-6 17:38:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-6 13:40
It has been in Hong Kong, German, British, Austrlian and many other newspapers, babe. That's how I ...

As if those media don't lie.   Give me a break.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-6 17:47:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by changamullah at 2012-9-6 17:47
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-9-6 17:38
As if those media don't lie.   Give me a break.

I don't think I've seen Nettie offer an opinion on any China news for the last year.
It's usually just thread disruption, insults, 'it's as bad/worse in the west routine', or typical accusations that sources/posters are liars.

I tend to ignore her posts and not interact with her. For others, the choice is yours.
For a so-called patriot, you might think she has an opinion on how Chinese society can improve.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 11:47:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-6 14:07
That is a classical case of misjudging based on your own dreaming of a perfect country into which  ...

Such eloquence...

But this won't change the fact that China provides you more than your country gave to you.

Something you're very shy to admit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 18:29:30 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-9-7 11:47
Such eloquence...

But this won't change the fact that China provides you more than your country g ...

Conflicted.

LiuLiu girl
You are so conflicted.

Don't know whether to love or to hate?
China propaganda dept is just as conflicted as you, perhaps.

But Singapore government as no such conflict.

The Singapore PM has just made a speech attacking xenophobias amongst a small portion of Singaporeans.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-13 14:00:36 |Display all floors

Somebody can explain what really happened in that accident?

Chinese first

Thank you

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-13 23:38:46 |Display all floors
changamullah Post time: 2012-9-6 17:47
I don't think I've seen Nettie offer an opinion on any China news for the last year.
It's usually  ...

And  ..........

I cannot remember when you ever commented on the topic  ..........

You just like to comment on the poster  .........

God you are creepy along with some others who practice this side-stabbing method   ..............   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-13 23:41:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-6 13:58
Yes, by all means. Who is stupid enough to buy "imprted 'feraris'"??? The real thing comes with a  ...

Yes  .........

Please do post your evidence and citation for this  ...........

in addition to the father of the son for embezzling public funds and worse...

However, I am sure that a seashell would be able to answer that better than you though  ........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.